The most beautiful part of this recipe is that this cinnamon ricotta cake is not as sweet as our other desserts, still it is perfect for any time of the day.
Have a piece in the morning with a cup of keto almond milk coffee or enjoy it with a cup of tea in the afternoon. With a high amount of proteins and fats and very low in carbohydrates, it is definitely allowed on the keto diet.
We love cinnamon! Its adorable smell is something you can never get tired of. And baking with cinnamon is even fragrant.
This means its smell is going to fill your house even when you finish baking and wash all dishes. You’ll want it to stay with you for the longest time!
The cake is also so easy to make, but it tastes as if you’ve spent hours in the kitchen. We didn’t make a frosting since the ground cinnamon is enough to satisfy our sweet tooth.
We use erythritol as a low-carb sweetener for baking. You can use monk fruit or other keto-friendly products.
You can do your own thing here and drizzle with some melted bitter dark chocolate. But first, give this recipe a try just following the steps below.
The world is such a beautiful place with so many adorable and healthy desserts! Treat yourself right! Our Keto Cinnamon Ricotta Cake is here to help you!
Preheat the oven to 390F and line the 8-inch round cake pan with parchment paper.
In a medium-size bowl, combine ricotta cheese and melted butter. Leave the butter at room temperature before mixing or melt the butter using the microwave.
Add in eggs, almond flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and powdered erythritol. Beat with an electric mixer until everything is combined well.
Pour the cake mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread with a spatula.
Bake the cake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.
Let the cake cool before you grab a piece. Top with more cinnamon and enjoy!
More Low Carb and Sugar-free Dessert Recipes You Can Try:
Keto Cinnamon Ricotta Cake
- Preheat the oven to 390F.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine ricotta cheese with melted butter. Add in eggs, erythritol, almond flour, cinnamon, and baking powder. Beat until all ingredients are homogeneous using an electric mixer.
- Pour the cake batter into an 8-inch round baking pan lined with parchment paper. Use a spoon to flatten it evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes until it's cooked inside.
- Once done, remove and let cool. Cut the cake into 8 pieces and serve them with more cinnamon on top.