What’s the first word you think about when someone mentions a coffee? That could be a pleasure or maybe something that allows you to spend hours gossiping with a friend.
Whatever is the case with you, you should agree with us – it’s always a perfect time for a cup of coffee. It’s a perfect drink that goes well with keto cereal or keto oatmeal for breakfast.
The hardest thing on the keto diet is to quit your favorite beverage that has become your morning or daily habit.
In the shops or the streets, you can find coffees with a high amount of carbs and refined sugars. So, you quit your favorite beverage, and what’s next? You have to find a replacement.
We have one recipe for you that can be a perfect replacement. You will no longer feel sorry about your past habit since you’ll still have it, but improved and healthier.
We prepare our Keto Coffee with vanilla almond milk that is a perfect match with bitter coffee. It can also help you boost your energy and add some magic to the day you are going through.
Almond milk is low carb so it’s a perfect choice for this recipe. Give it a try and enjoy your favorite beverage on the keto diet!
We like our coffee bitter, so we didn’t add any sweetener. If you like your coffee sweet, mix instant coffee powder first with the sweetener, then follow the remaining steps.
Add your instant coffee powder into the cup you are going to serve the coffee. Add in one tablespoon of water and use a hand mixer to whip until it becomes foamy.
The coffee is going to double its size.
Add some vanilla extract and almond milk into it or use store-bought vanilla-flavored almond milk.
Fill the cup with it. Add one teaspoon of heavy cream on top and stir with a straw. Enjoy
This keto coffee goes well with a slice of keto cheesecake such as:
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake with Almond Crust
- Keto Lemon Cheesecake
- Classic Keto Vanilla Cheesecake with Almond Crust
- Keto Gooey Peanut Chocolate Cake Low Carb Sugar Free
Keto Vanilla Almond Milk Coffee
- 1 tbsp instant coffee powder
- 1 tbsp cold water
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract optional
- 1 tsp heavy cream
- Add instant coffee powder into the cup/glass and mix it with cold water. You can add sweetener too if you like your coffee sweet.
- Use a hand mixer to whip it until the coffee is doubled in size and frothy. Add vanilla extract in and mix well.
- Add cold almond milk (or hot if preferred) to fill the cup/glass.
- Add a little bit of heavy cream on top. Stir with the straw or a spoon to make it look pretty. Enjoy!