Chocolate is one of the ingredients that is going to last forever! Desserts made from it just can’t be boring since the dark chocolate with its strong smell will make you fall in love with it over and over again. Our Keto gooey cake is going to prove to you that.
We love to experiment with the most loved ingredients and to make recipes in a healthy and easy way. It’s never been easier to follow the keto diet and satisfy the sweet tooth at the same time.
This heavenly chocolate dessert has some very good and common ingredients to make the whole dessert complete, known as peanut flour, almond flours and egg.
Its gooey texture is one of the most important things here, so make sure not to over-bake. You need to try a cake with its rich and fresh taste.
Oh, did we mention the cake is keto-friendly? Yes, you read that correctly! Keto followers are going to be happy they can eat cake and stay in ketosis.
And believe us you’ll never want to eat a regular chocolate cake after you taste only one bite of this sugar-free cake!
Peanuts are rolled with healthy fats and proteins. Their nut butter becomes one of the most popular ingredients for cooking and as a spread of course. They are an excellent source of vitamin E, magnesium and some other phytonutrients. (*)
For all chocolate and peanut fans, don’t wait anymore! You are going to fall in love with our Keto Gooey cake as we do!
Preheat the oven to 350F.
In a medium-size mixing bowl combine almond flour, ground peanuts, and salt. Mix and set aside.
Using an electric mixer beat two eggs with powdered erythritol in another bowl. You should get a nice and creamy texture.
Melt dark chocolate and butter in a double boiler or using the microwave. Combine egg mixture, dry peanut flour mixture and melted butter chocolate mixture together to form cake batter.
Stir until combined. Transfer the cake mixture into the prepared pan.
Bake for 20 minutes. Make sure not to overbake. The center should be lightly baked.
Let it cool for 30 minutes before cutting. Serve them warm with a cup of coffee, enjoy!
More Keto Chocolate Cake Recipes You Can Try:
- Chocolate Cheesecake with Almond Crust
- Moist and Delicious Chocolate Mug Cake
- Brownie Bottom Chocolate Cheesecake
- 3-Ingredient Easy Keto Chocolate Fudge
Keto Gooey Chocolate Peanut Cake
- 2/3 cup peanut flour or ground peanuts
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup dark chocolate melted
- ½ cup butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup erythritol powdered sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a small cake pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine ground peanuts, almond flour, and salt.
- In another bowl, beat eggs with powdered erythritol using an electric mixer.
- Melt dark chocolate and butter in a bowl using the microwave or double boiler. Once done, combine chocolate-butter mixture with egg mixture and dry mixture to make cake batter. Beat until fully incorporated.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared pan. You can use a 6×2 inches round pan or any baking pan you have.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Once done, let it cool before cutting and serve.