Is there anyone on this planet who hasn’t heard about Snickers yet or who hasn’t seen them in the grocery stores? They taste really good, to be honest, but the main problem is their high sugar content you don’t want on the keto diet. By making our Keto snickers bars you can have your own Snickers factory at your place!
Dark chocolate, nuts, and nuts butter are a perfect combination for satisfying your sweet tooth. They are not going to kick you out of the ketosis, but they are going to show you that brighter side of the keto desserts.
Easy to make, healthy for eating and low carb. Is there anything better?
Keto Snickers have a creamy-caramel texture that reminds you of the original Snickers bar. With a small piece of dark chocolate and high-fat percentage, they are way much healthier. You are not going to feel tired after one bar like you’d feel when you eat the regular one.
The heroes of the recipe and the main ingredients are peanuts. They are good sources of proteins and provide almost 5-10% of daily fiber intake in one serving (30g). (*)
Peanuts also have potassium, magnesium, selenium, zinc and vitamin B that the human body requires for vital functions. (*)
Thanks to their very good nutritional profile, feel free to take them as a snack or eat them with your favourite meal since they are good for combining.
Store your low-carb and sugar-free Keto snickers in the fridge for a couple of days and surprise your friends for a movie night. You are going to be that favourite friend who always has something nice and sweet at home.
We are so happy when we can make your favourite sweets in a healthy way. Now it’s your turn to believe us and try our Keto Snickers bars.
Combine all ingredients for the first creamy layer. In a bowl mix together ground peanuts, coconut flour, cream cheese, and peanut butter. You should get a nice creamy texture that is easy for kneading.
Divide the mixture into a silicone candy mold. The recipe makes 5 bars.
Freeze until you make the second layer.
Melt the coconut oil in a double boiler, then add in peanut butter and sweetener. Simmer for 10 minutes until everything is melted.
Stir and allow to cool for a while. Pour over the first layers and sprinkle with peanuts.
Put them back in the freezer.
Melt dark chocolate with peanut butter in a microwave or a double boiler.
Get your bars out of the freezer and pour melted chocolate over the second layers.
Store them in the refrigerator for at least one hour before serving.
More Keto-friendly and Sugar-free Snacks You Can Try:
Keto Snickers Bars
- 1 tbsp peanuts roasted and ground
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 oz cream cheese full-fat
- 1/8 cup peanut butter
- 1/8 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp erythritol powdered
- 1/8 cup peanuts
- 1 tsp dark chocolate melted
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- In a bowl combine all ingredients for the creamy layer then pour in a silicone candy mold. Freeze for at least 15 minutes until set.
- In the meantime, melt coconut oil and peanut butter in a double boiler. Add in sweetener and mix until fully incorporated.
- Let it cool then pour over the first layers and sprinkle with peanuts. Put them back in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt dark chocolate and peanut butter in the microwave or a double boiler. Mix well then take your bars out from the freezer and top them with the chocolate layer. Freeze again until set. Enjoy and store them in the refrigerator until next time you want to eat,