When a craving for a dessert hits, we don’t ignore it. We are the first ones in the kitchen looking for the perfect idea to satisfy our sweet tooth without wrecking our diet. Today, we wanted a dessert with caramel and chocolate layers combined into one bar.
And here they are! These delicious No Bake Keto Millionaire Bars are exactly what we’ve been searching for. Plus, there is no baking required. You will love this recipe in the summertime when you don’t want to turn the oven on.
A pinch of cinnamon in the caramel layer gives these bars a special flavor that’s a story in itself. It’s so fantastic what this small amount makes when added to this recipe! If you don’t believe us right now, you are going to thank us later.
For the base, we use almond and coconut flours, which are excellent sources of fat and fiber. The base alone will help keep you full and stabilize blood sugar levels for hours.
The chocolate layer calls for melted chocolate. Be sure your chocolate does not use refined sugar and instead has a keto-friendly sugar replacement in it, such as stevia, erythritol, or monk fruit.
For the caramel layer, be sure to use a keto-friendly maple syrup. Many brands contain artificial sugars that may cause digestive upset. Don’t use these! Instead, find a maple syrup that is made from keto-friendly ingredients.
With a perfectly gooey texture, your sweet tooth is going to be so pleased! And the best part? They are without sugar and gluten. You’ll want to share this recipe with all of your friends to show them how delicious a low carb diet can be!
These Millionaire Bars made our day! We hope you are going to love this recipe, too!
Melt the butter then pour in the medium-size mixing bowl. Add in almond flour, coconut flour, and sweetener. Mix well.
Transfer the crust into a 9×9 square pan lined with parchment paper. Put it in the refrigerator until you make the caramel layer.
In another mixing bowl, combine melted butter, sugar-free maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla. Microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minutes to make sure all ingredients are well mixed.
Pour caramel layer over the crust. Let it cool on a counter then freeze until set. It should be ready in one hour. Be patient with this step.
When the caramel layer is thickened enough, prepare the last chocolate layer. Combine dark chocolate and butter in a bowl. Melt in a double boiler or in the microwave. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
Spread over the caramel layer. Use a spatula for easier spreading over the edges. Refrigerate your bars at least one hour before cutting. Cut into 10 bars and enjoy!
Keto Millionaire Bars
For the caramel layer
For the chocolate layer
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate melted
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- For the crust: Combine melted butter with almond flour, coconut flour, and erythritol. Transfer the dough into a 9×9 pan lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate until set.
- For the caramel layer: Mix melted butter with sugar-free and keto-friendly maple syrup. Add cinnamon and vanilla. You might want to microwave for 30 seconds to one minute so the mixture can be mixed easily and smoothly.
- Pour the caramel layer over the crust. Let it cool on the counter before placing it in the freezer. When the caramel is completely set, we prepare the chocolate layer.
- For the chocolate layer: melt dark chocolate and butter in a microwave or double-boiler. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted then pour the chocolate over the caramel layer. Use a spatula to flatten it.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before cutting. Cut into 10 bars and serve.
More Keto Bars Recipes You Can Make: