Keto Bounty bars with the very familiar flavor, are going to bring you back to childhood where everything was so easy. You were just a kid who was playing with some other kids, eating sweets and you were really happy.
Now, as you age, you look at sweets in some other way. They are not healthy and you may feel guilty when eating some of them.
But we think about you so we made the Keto Bounty bars you are going to fall in love with. The only difference between regular bounty and our keto bounty is the final chocolate layer.
We didn’t melt the chocolate and cover the bars, but we put the melted chocolate into the mixture. You are going to save your time with this easy step. Don’t worry, they have the same taste as the original Bounty. Maybe even better!
Coconut products, such as oil, flour, butter, etc. have been used for centuries with the name ‘’three of life’’ that shows its important part in human life.
Even though they have a high amount of fats, most of them are saturated fatty acids, they promote heart health and improve human health in general. (*)
Keto bounty bars can be used for a snack as they are low in calories and carbs.
You are going to solve your sugar craving problem! Maybe make a birthday box with keto bounties! Roll them into nice colorful papers, put the note inside and surprise somebody.
Everybody loves when somebody puts some effort to make something for them. It’s a better way to show how much you love them than going to the nearest store and buying something.
Ok, it’s time to make the recipe!
First, blend coconut flakes for a minute to get finer pieces.
Transfer small amounts into one bowl. You will need them for the final touch. Use the rest to combine with melted coconut oil, heavy cream, and sweetener.
Meanwhile, melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or using a double boiler. Pour melted chocolate into the coconut mixture.
Stir with a spoon. Make sure that everything is well combined.
Let the mixture cool for 5-6 minutes then make 12 bars on the parchment paper.
Roll them into the coconut.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Don’t forget to also try these keto coconut recipes:
Keto Bounty Bars
- 1 oz coconut flakes for rolling
- Blend coconut flakes in the blender to make finer pieces. Divide the fine coconut flakes into two bowls. The bowl with less amount set aside for coating later.
- Combine coconut flakes with sweetener, heavy cream and melted coconut oil.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Once the chocolate is melted, add it in the coconut mixture. Mix with a spoon and let it cool for a while.
- Use your hand and a spoon to make 12 bars on the parchment paper.
- Roll each bar into the ground coconut flakes you blended at the beginning to make sure the coconut flakes covers each bar on all sides. Chill in the fridge before serving. Store the remaining in the fridge until next use.