Edible cookie dough rolled into small balls and covered with coconut is going to be your guilty-free pleasure. It is still healthy and keto-friendly and ready to eat without baking. How does this sound to you? Very good, we know!
You need 6 simple ingredients and 15 minutes to make! You can refrigerate the mixture for up to two days as well, but we are sure it’s not going to last that long since it tastes so good. One more advice-make a double batch!
Combine peanut butter, full-fat cream cheese, powdered erythritol, butter, coconut, and sugar-free white chocolate chips to make this soft and creamy mixture.
You can always replace white chocolate chips with dark ones to get an even stronger taste. Make sure to use unsalted butter and sugar-free peanut butter.
When you make a healthy snack with the healthiest ingredients, you are not going to feel guilty when it comes to snacking. That’s the true value of a healthy lifestyle.
Everybody loves peanut butter. If you have time, make it on your own. Simply put peanuts in a blender and blend until you get a soft and creamy texture.
Depending on a blender strength, maybe you need to add one tbsp of olive oil. Put it in a jar and store it in the fridge or at room temperature. That’s it. Your peanut butter is ready.
We’ve never met a person that doesn’t love edible keto cookie dough. With that in mind, let’s make the recipe.
In a big bowl combine all ingredients except the white chocolate chips.
Use an electric mixer and whisk until everything is well combined. Stir through the chocolate chips. Mix with a spoon. For strict keto, use sugar-free dark chocolate chips.
Shape the mixture into 9 small balls on a parchment paper.
Put it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Blend shredded coconut flakes to get smaller pieces. Place them in a small bowl and roll each ball into it.
Similar recipes you can try:
Keto Coconut Cookie Dough Balls
- ½ cup cream cheese full-fat
- ¼ cup peanut butter sugar-free
- 1 tbsp butter unsalted
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut unsweetened
- 2 tbsp erythritol powdered
- ¼ cup chocolate chips sugar-free, white or dark
- In a big bowl combine all listed ingredients instead of white chocolate chips.
- Use an electric mixer for easier mixing.
- Add in chocolate chips and stir.
- Make 9 balls with a spoon on parchment paper. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Blend shredded coconut flakes and roll each ball into them using a small bowl.