Keto peanut cookies are a perfect solution for a cup of tea or coffee, especially for early morning time, when you plan your day and just need time to be in alignment with your thoughts.
Our low-carb and sugar-free cookies have five main ingredients: peanut flour, egg, coconut flour, dark chocolate and coconut oil.
Peanuts are rich in calories, they are very nutritious since they contain plan-based proteins, unsaturated fats, and complex carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic index which allows them to stabilize blood sugar levels when combined with a high glycemic load meal. Peanut also provides niacin, folate, thiamin, vitamin E and magnesium. (1)
For this recipe, we use peanut flour which gives that rich flavor and it has a high satisfying effect.
Coconut oil and coconut flour are must-have products for every keto follower. You can find plenty of recipes on our website that are made from these two ingredients.
Coconut oil has many benefits on the human body. There is a study that indicates its positive effect in preventing oxidative stress in physically active people. (2) It is highly recommended for weight loss since it contains medium-chain fatty acids.
We promise you your friends and family are going to love these keto peanut cookies. You need just 15 minutes to make somebody happy like we want to make you happy. Get all the ingredients and you can start cooking.
Line a baking tray with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350F.
In a big bowl combine peanut flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and powdered erythritol. Add in one egg and mix with a fork.
Melt the coconut oil and add it to your cookie mixture. Make sure that everything is well mixed.
Cut your dark chocolate in small pieces or use dark chocolate chips instead. Combine them with cookie mixture.
Form 8 balls from the dough with a spoon. Place them on a lined baking tray and press to shape into cookies.
Bake for 7 minutes in the preheated oven. Let them cool completely before serving.
Keto Peanut Flour Chocolate Cookies
- 1 ½ cup peanut flour
- 1/8 cup coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder gluten-free
- 1/8 cup coconut oil melted
- 1.5 oz dark chocolate chopped (or chocolate chips)
- 2 tbsp erythritol powdered
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine peanut flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and powdered erythritol. Add in one egg and whisk with a fork.
- Melt the coconut oil and add mix in the cookie dough. Cut the chocolate in pieces and stir with a mixture.
- Make 8 balls from the dough on parchment paper. Press them with a spoon to shape into cookies.
- Bake for 7 minutes. Once done, remove and enjoy.
More Cookies Recipes You Can Try: