Eggs are really amazing food since they can make so many different meals only by using them. They can be used in salads, burgers, dessert… Today we are choosing something very familiar to all of us – Keto noodles made from egg yolks and cheese.
Keto noodles are thin strips that look very elegant when served on a plate. With some baked meat, you are going to have the whole meal with all the important nutrients.
Eggs are one of the protein sources you can make in a thousand ways and improve your lifestyle by adding them to the diet you follow.
Eggs are keto-friendly so you don’t have to worry about that thing either. For Keto noodles, we combine them with mozzarella because healthy fats from the cheese can improve the taste of eggs.
Use them like you’d use regular pasta, in soups, with some sauces or just eat them on their own. You will never miss pasta or spaghetti because now you have something to sop the sauce.
They are easy to make with just two ingredients and spices. All you need is one big bowl for mixing, an electric mixer and a baking tray. Is there anything easier than that?
With all the listed information above, we hope that you are excited to make our delicious Keto noodles.
Preheat the oven to 375F.
Add egg yolks, shredded mozzarella in a bowl.
Add smoked paprika and salt then mix with an electric mixer for 2-3 minutes. If you want it a little spicy, you can add some hot sauce, such as Sriracha.
Pour the mixture on a parchment paper and shape it into one big rectangle.
Use a spatula for easier shaping. Bake for 5-6 minutes until golden. Remove from the oven and let it cool before cutting. Cut into thin strips with a knife.
More Keto Egg Recipes You Can Try:
- Breakfast Egg and Cheese Bites with Tomato Sauce
- Cold Roast Beef Avocado Egg Salad Bowl
- Breakfast Egg Souffle Cups with Cheese and Mushroom
- Baked Avocados with Eggs, Cheese and Bacon Fillings
Keto Cheesy Egg Noodles
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/8 cup mozzarella shredded
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/3 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 375F and line the baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl with an electric mixer.
- Transfer the mixture on a parchment paper.
- Make it thin with a spatula in the rectangle shape.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5-6 minutes until golden. Cut into strips with a knife and serve.