Meat, flour, spices, and eggs – that’s all you need for making our Crispy Chicken Strips. Keto followers are in love with coconut-curry combinations, so we decided to make something similar on our way.
Chicken breasts are high-quality protein sources since they are low in calories and high in proteins. They are rich in vitamins, such as vitamins B group.
Thanks to their very good nutritional profile, they are the number one food when it comes to losing weight and improving health. (*)
Keto Crispy Chicken Strips require only 30 minutes of your daily routine. This perfect balanced meal can be combined with mayo, tomato or some hot spices for lunch or dinner.
You can eat them right away after the gym because your muscles need proteins for faster building and repairing. Add some veggies, cooked or raw, to maximize your vitamins and mineral levels.
Another fact for this recipe – your house is going to smell so good when you put them in the oven and start baking. Curry powder and coconut can positively affect your mood with their rich flavors that can’t go unnoticed.
By following our recipe, you will find out their easy baking technique with ingredients you may have right now in your kitchen. Stay with us!
Preheat the oven to 400F first.
Line a baking tray with parchment paper or with a foil.
Cut chicken breast into tiny strips. Make them as thin as you can so you can get that crispy taste.
In a small bowl whisk two eggs with one spoon of water.
In another mixing bowl mix coconut flour, curry powder, white onion powder, salt, and pepper.
Dip each chicken strips in the eggs first then in the coconut-curry mixture.
Place them on the parchment paper.
Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden. Get one stripe from the oven and cut with the knife to check if the inside is enough baked.
Serve them with mayonnaise!
More Keto Chicken Recipes You Can Try:
- Chicken Cheese Low Carb Taquitos
- Cheesy Chicken Fritters
- Chicken Avocado Quesadilla with Cheese Shell
- Keto Fried Chicken Tenders
Keto Crispy Baked Coconut Chicken Tenders
- 2 cup chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp white onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut chicken into strips. Set aside.
- Beat two eggs in a bowl with one spoon of water.
- In the second bowl combine coconut flour and spices (curry powder, white onion powder, salt, and pepper).
- Dip each chicken strip into the eggs, then in the coconut- curry mixture.
- Place them on a baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes.