Who doesn’t love cheesecakes? This beloved recipe around the world is well known in the American cuisine, however, it’s origin actually dates back to the ancient greek times.
Nowadays, we are all about quick and easy recipes, that’s what we love making, too. This keto-friendly cheesecake is our very classic version. Using almond flour for the crust is our number 1 choice to achieve a great texture.
Looking for more keto recipes and diet tips?
Fresh and Tasty Keto Bread
Join our newsletter today and we'll email you 10 easy and delicious keto bread recipes plus weekly keto recipes and diet hacks to help you achieve your goal faster!
However, if you prefer to use something else, try ground pecans, sunflower seeds or coconut flakes instead. Needless to say, a crustless cheesecake is totally doable, in this case, make sure to use waxed paper to line the mold and prevent it from sticking.
Although this is a keto cheesecake version, it tastes authentic, creamy and delicious. We bet you won’t be able to tell the difference!
As mentioned before, you can opt for a crustless version, however, using almond flour will give the crust a buttery and crumbly texture. A major element for the success of this recipe, is giving it an adequate time to completely cool down.
Since it is a sugar free recipe, any sudden temperature change could lead to cracking. If you did have cracks, just add some toppings to hide it and it’ll be just fine. Alternatively, you can bake the cheesecake in water bath and be on the safe side.
Also, note that cheesecakes are usually a bit jiggly, give it some time, first on the counter and then in the fridge and it will perfectly set.
Prepare the ingredients and preheat the oven to 180 °C (350F).
Start with the crust, stir well the melted butter, almond flour, keto sweetener and vanilla.
Use your hands to distribute the mixture in the baking mold, then bake for about 10 minutes.
Moving to the filling, blend the cream cheese, eggs, sweetener, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla essence.
Pour the mixture to the mold and slightly blow on it, then flatten with spatula.
Bake for 40 minutes, covered with aluminium foil. Let cool for at least 6 hours, unmold, slice and enjoy!
More Keto Cheesecake Recipes You Can Try:
- No Bake Keto Cherry Cheesecake with Almond Crust
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake with Almond Crust
- Keto Lemon Cheesecake
Keto Vanilla Cheesecake with Almond Crust
For the filling
To decorate (optional)
- 2 tbsp whipped cream
- 1 Mint leaves
- 3 Lemon Slices
For the crust:
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C or 350F and prepare the mold for the cheesecake. Cover the mold with butter and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the melted butter with almond flour, sweetener and vanilla. Stir very well with a spoon until you get a mixture similar to cookie crumbs.
- Distribute the mixture evenly in the container and flatten with your hands, you can also use a flat-bottomed potato chopper.
- Bake for about ten minutes and remove from the oven. Meanwhile, prepare the cheesecake filling.
For the filling:
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, eggs, sweetener, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla essence. Beat until well blended.
- Empty the mixture into the crust, give it a small blow so that the air comes out and flatten with a spatula. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes covered with aluminum foil.
- Cool for at least 6 hours. Unmold, slice and enjoy.