“Cherry on top’’, a phrase that for sure you have heard a for a thousand times. It represents something that gives the final touch with its adorable texture and flavor and completes the whole dish.
That phrase fully describes our low carb cherry cream cake. With the shining cherries and almond crust base, it feels like you are eating a cookie with some sweet, creamy spread. The cake is without sugar, so the guilt is not allowed here.
Almond is the popular choice to make cheesecake crust on the keto diet. However, you don’t have to choose almond if you don’t want to. You can use coconut flour or shredded coconut for the crust.
If you want extra scrumptious and crunchiness, you can add some chopped nuts like walnuts or seeds like sunflower seeds in the crust.
Easy to make is one more important thing here. This recipe is a success regardless of your baking skills because its flavor is like a million dollars on the plate.
The most crucial step when it comes to health is how you treat your body with thought, attitude, and food. You know, when you choose the right things, better things happen to you.
The cherry cake is here to help you with your health journey, to achieve the goal you have, and to satisfy the sweet tooth. Three in one!
Melt the butter first then mix with the remaining ingredients for the crust.
Combine almond flour, heavy cream, powdered sweetener. Use an electric mixer or whisk with a fork.
Spread the crust in the round 9-inch cake pan and mash with a spoon.
In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix heavy cream, your choice of low carb sweetener, cherries, and cream cheese.
Whisk with an electric mixer until thick. Place the filling over the crust and refrigerate.
Top with more cherries or some nuts and coconut. Wait one hour before serving! Enjoy!
More Keto-friendly and Sugar-free Cheesecake Recipes You Can Try:
- Keto Gooey Peanut Chocolate Cake
- Keto Vanilla Cake
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake with Almond Crust
- Keto Vanilla Cheesecake with Almond Crust
No Bake Keto Cherry Cheesecake
- Melt butter then mix with almond flour, heavy cream, and sweetener.
- Transfer the mixture into the round pan and press with a spoon or spatula.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, beat heavy cream, cream cheese, sweetener, and cherries with an electric mixer. You can replace cherries with any type of berries.
- Add the filling onto the crust. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.