Today, we are going to show you how to make the most popular hazelnut spread low carb that is loved by many!
You all heard about Nutella and its delightful taste, but you also know you can’t use it on the keto diet. That’s why we are here!
We made one recipe for all of you who want to build the Keto Hazelnut Spread factory at home. With just four ingredients, make as many servings as you like!
Roasted hazelnuts are small little nuts that steal hearts with just one bite. If you haven’t tried them yet, go to the nearest store and buy some or make them in the oven.
We are going to show you how to make them! Did you know that these small nuts can improve your healthy lifestyle? They are packed with healthy fats, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and fibers that fight against oxidation and heart disease.
You can have this yummy spread on the keto diet since all ingredients are healthy and keto-approved. Add in the keto sweetener in the amount you like—the smaller the amount, the bitter the taste.
Keto hazelnut spread perfectly fits with keto pancakes or keto zero carb bread. Or you can eat one big spoon of it and enjoy the taste on its own.
For this recipe, all you need is a good food processor and 4 ingredients! See, simple, quick, and yummy!
Preheat the oven to 350F.
Place raw hazelnuts on the baking tray lined with a parchment paper.
Bake them in the preheated oven for 12 minutes and stir after a few minutes. Repeat this a few times.
Once baked, transfer the nuts in a kitchen towel. Rub to make the shells come off.
Place roasted nuts, cocoa powder, liquid sweetener (such as stevia liquid), and unflavored coconut oil in a food processor.
Blend to the consistency you like. You can leave some pieces of hazelnuts to make the spread crunchy.
That’s it! Now you have your sweet spread for you keto bread! Enjoy!
More Sugar-Free Desserts That Go Well With This Spread:
Keto Hazelnut Spread
- 1 cup hazelnuts roasted
- 1/3 cup erythritol or a few tsp of liquid stevia
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/3 cup coconut oil unflavored
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place raw hazelnuts on a lined baking tray with parchment paper.
- Bake them in the oven for 12 minutes. Make sure to stir them every 5 minutes so they're roasted evenly on all sides.
- Once baked, let cool then place them in the kitchen towel. Rub them with your hands to make the shelf come off.
- Combine roasted hazelnuts, cocoa powder, sweetener, and coconut oil in the food processor. Blend until the mixture becomes thick and creamy.
- Your new favorite spread is ready to try! Enjoy!