The great thing about our keto chocolate banana bread is that nobody can realize that this bread is low-carb, sugar-free, and gluten-free. It is so yummy with the sweet chocolate banana flavor.
The hero of the recipe is a banana extract with the power to transform the whole bread with just a small amount.
Your entire family is going to love it, and you may be required to make them often. It is always a challenge to make any high carb dish into a low carb or keto-friendly option, but we can ensure it’s way better for you than any store-bought keto bread brands.
But we love to experiment with ingredients and find the recipe that works the best. Banana bread is going to become your new breakfast or snack, you are going to crave any time you are out of it.
Imagine some peanut butter spread on one piece topped with shredded coconut flakes. Yeah, we know, it’s tasty!
We are so happy to share this recipe with you! Enjoy and fall in love with the food you make!
Preheat the oven to 350F.
Line the bread pan with parchment paper and grease the inside as well.
In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients and set aside.
Beat eggs one at a time then add all the wet ingredients and beat until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Add a few drops of banana extract and beat again.
Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients together.
Add in almond milk. Beat with the electric mixer, and your bread batter is ready for baking. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Spread some chopped walnuts and almonds.
Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes until it cooked inside.
Let the bread cool then slice into thin pieces. Enjoy!
More Keto Bread Recipes You Can Make:
- Keto Cheesy Zucchini Breadsticks
- Keto Coconut Bread Low Carb Recipe
- Keto Broccoli Cheesy Breadsticks
- Keto Flourless Peanut Butter Bread
- Keto Protein Bread
Keto Chocolate Banana Bread
- 1 tbsp Almonds chopped
- 1 tbsp Walnuts chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix coconut flour, almond flour, salt, flaxseed flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder.
- In the second bowl, use an electric mixer to beat coconut oil with sweetener. Add in eggs, one at a time. Add in banana extract and beat again. Beat until well mixed.
- Pour the egg mixture into the dry mixture. Add in almond milk then mix again.
- Line a 9×5 bread loaf pan with parchment paper and pour your bread batter into it.
- Top with chopped almonds and walnuts.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes until it's cooked in the center. You can use a toothpick to check it. Once done, remove and let cool and cut into 10 slices and serve.