Cinnamon and coffee layers make this keto treat so creamy and delicious! If you can’t imagine your morning without coffee, then a piece of our keto cake will improve your routine.
Coffee is always the right answer if you want to start an amazing morning. You know what’s the true value of a good quality black coffee or try our keto almond milk coffee.
The cake got its name, not because of the named ingredient but because it’s best to enjoy in the morning with a coffee cup.
Sugar-free, gluten-free, and keto-approved and, on the other hand, healthy, easy to make, and tasty! When you take a bite, you may feel ‘ Wow, I’m good at making this!’. That’s one of our main goals! We want you to have trust in our recipes and be proud of yourself because you are becoming a better baker every day!
Coffee is one of the most consumed beverages in the world. Its health properties are associated with the numerous nutrients, first caffeine, and then the other phytonutrients. It is known it can boost your mood and awake you in a short period. Also, their metabolites may fight against cancer. On the other hand, some people may experience insomnia if they consume more than two or three cups of coffee per day. (*)
Start each day with a grateful heart for what you are, where you are now, and what you are becoming. Take a second to breathe life into small steps you make every day and believe you are one happy person.
Then treat yourself with a piece of our Keto coffee cake and place your luck hormone on the higher level.
Preheat the oven to 350F.
In the medium-size mixing bowl, mix all ingredients for the crust. Use an electric mixer on low speed to combine coconut flour, almond flour, one egg, cinnamon, baking powder, powdered erythritol, and butter.
You are going to get a crumbly texture that is easy for kneading. Transfer the crust in the prepared round pan. Shape it with a spoon to make it flat.
In another mixing bowl, mix almond flour, cinnamon, one tablespoon of espresso or black Turkish coffee, almond milk, butter, and powdered erythritol. Beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
Pour the cinnamon coffee filling on the crust.
Bake your cake in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes.
Make your sugar-free glazing simply by mixing almond milk and powdered erythritol.
When the cake is baked and cool for a while, drizzle with the yummy glazing.
Sprinkle with some chopped walnuts. Serve it warm and enjoy!
More Keto Cakes Recipes You Can Make:
- No Bake Keto Cherry Cheesecake with Almond Crust
- Keto Gooey Peanut Chocolate Cake
- Keto Vanilla Cake
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake with Almond Crust
Keto Cinnamon Coffee Cake
For the crust
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp erythritol powdered
- 1 tsp baking powder gluten-free
- ¼ cup butter at room temperature
For the filling
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup erythritol powdered
- 1 tbsp espresso or Turkish black coffee, optional
- ½ cup almond milk unsweetened
- ½ cup butter
For the glazing (optional)
- 1 cup erythritol powdered
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- ½ cup Walnuts chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line your 8-inch round pan with parchment paper or use a non-stick pan.
- Combine all ingredients for the crust in a medium-size mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until the crust is fully combined.
- Transfer the crust in the lined pan. Flatten it with a spoon to make sure it's firm and tight.
- Prepare the filling in the other bowl simply by mixing almond flour, cinnamon, powdered sweetener, almond milk, 1 tbsp coffee, and butter.
- Pour the filling over the crust.
- Bake your cake in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Once baked, let it cool completely then make glazing. Beat powdered erythritol and almond milk. Drizzle the cake and sprinkle with some chopped walnuts. Enjoy!