We want to tell you one yummy secret! This Pistachio Cookies recipe hides coffee’s new best friends with adorable, sweet bread texture and creamy green filling on top.
The golden medal for flavour-game goes to pistachios, which gives them the power to bring the recipe to the next level. Since they are the main thing here, we top the filling with more chopped pistachios.
The winner always takes all! Our cookies are gluten-free and keto-friendly, which makes them perfect addicting suggestions.
If you consider the fact that sugar is bad, and it can affect your health, we want to mention this dessert is zero sugar as well!
We use erythritol, which is a healthy sugar substitute for baking. They are easy to make with simple ingredients, and they are ready in less than 30 minutes.
The real beauty of these cookies starts with the natural green color of pistachios. They are the nuts with the highest phytosterols content which represent plant sterols that are familiar with animal cholesterol. Vitamin K, Vitamin C, vitamin A, calcium, potassium are some of the nutrients they also contain. (*)
As you can see in the pictures, they may look like happy cookies. The main flour base of these cookies is coconut flour. Coconut flour is keto-friendly, high in fiber and low in net carb.
We do our best to provide you recipes you are going to fall in love with. With much love, we share this recipe with you! Enjoy baking!
Preheat the oven to 350F.
In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine coconut flour, almond flour, powdered erythritol, and baking powder. Mix well, then add in melted cream cheese.
Beat with an electric mixer. Add eggs one at the time and continue to beat until fully incorporated.
Make 10 medium cookies or 15 smaller ones on the parchment paper. Keep space between them because they are going to become bigger.
Bake them in the oven for 15 minutes.
While the cookies are baking, prepare the filling.
Combine water, ground pistachios, butter, and sweetener in a bowl. Beat with the electric mixer. Make sure everything is well combined.
Instead of ground pistachios, you can use pistachio butter or coconut butter if preferred.
Let the cookies cool completely before adding the filling. Top them with more chopped pistachios.
More Keto Cookies Recipes:
- Moist Keto Peanut Flour Chocolate Cookies
- Keto Oreos Cookies
- Keto Flourless Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Keto Pistachio Cookies
For the cookie dough
For the filling
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp erythritol powdered
- 1/3 cup pistachios ground, or other nuts
- ¼ cup butter melted
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and sweetener.
- Add in melted cream cheese then beat with an electric mixer.
- Add in eggs one at a time and continue to beat until everything is fully combined.
- Use a spoon to transfer the batter to make ten cookies on the parchment paper. Bake them in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- In the mean time, prepare the topping simply by beating water, ground pistachios, and butter.
- Once the cookies are baked golden, let them cool completely then top them with the creamy topping and more chopped pistachios. Enjoy!