Keto cashew squares come in two different color layers. One layer is brighter than the other one, one is double bigger than the other one also, but one whole square requires them with their differences to taste so delicious.
You are going to be attracted to creamy cashew butter and melted dark chocolate. All you need is a cup of coffee to wake you up and a keto cashew square to increase your luck hormone from early morning time.
The way you start your morning shows how the rest of the day is going to be. Fuel that time with positive energy, positive thoughts, and good quality food.
Even when eating these squares for a snack, you are not going to feel guilty. Just have in mind they are sugar-free and low carb even with a small amount of dark chocolate.
See, you don’t have to overeat on sugar and food with a lot of carbs. Small dessert but with very good taste can satisfy your sweet tooth and on the other hand, you will know you eat something healthy.
Keto cashew squares are so easy for making! You don’t need many dishes when preparing, which is so important if you don’t have enough time! A clean kitchen is one more good thing here.
We all love cashew and its creamy soft taste. Yummy! They are rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids which are associated with some good benefits for the human body such as preventing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
They may help with glucose stabilization. Lipid profiles can be improved also by their daily consumption (*).
Here is a step by step recipe on how we make them! You will find out it’s never been easier to satisfy a sweet tooth!
Leave the butter at room temperature for a while. This step with help with easier beating. In a big mixing bowl combine coconut flour, cashew butter, butter, cream cheese, and sweetener.
Beat with an electric mixer until the texture becomes sticky and easy for kneading.
Line a small pan with parchment paper. Transfer the prepared mixture into the pan. Put it in the refrigerator to chill.
In the mean time, use another bowl to combine peanut butter, dark chocolate and sticky sweetener of your choice. We use sugar-free maple syrup.
Put the bowl in the microwave for 1-2 minutes if needed to melt the mixture. Just make sure that all ingredients are well combined.
Let the mixture cool for a while then pour over the first layer.
Freeze in the fridge at least 40 minutes before cutting.
When it’s set, cut the dessert into 18 squares.
Top with some melted chocolate and enjoy it.
More Keto Desserts You Can Try:
- No Bake Sugar-Free Low Carb Coconut Squares
- Sugar Free Chocolate Coconut Cups
- 3-Ingredient Easy Keto Chocolate Fudge
Keto Cashew Coconut Chocolate Squares
For the first layer
- With an electric mixer, combine all ingredients for the first layer.
- Line a small pan with parchment paper. Transfer the mixture for the first layer into it. Refrigerate for 10 minutes while making the second layer.
- To make the second layer, mix peanut butter, sugar-free maple syrup and dark chocolate in a bowl. Melt in the microwave if needed. Stir until well combined.
- Let it cool for a while then pour over the first layer. Freeze for at least 40 minutes.
- Once ready, cut into 18 squares. Serve them with melted chocolate if desired.