Super easy crispy crackers in less than 30 minutes. They are so small, adorable and of course, they are so delicious! They are going to steal your heart because that’s what all fathead dough recipes do.
Gouda cheese and almond flour are the basis of this recipe. Thanks to them your wish for some crackers on the keto diet may come true.
You just have to prepare all the listed ingredients and to spend some time in the kitchen. With your favorite dip, you are going to enjoy a movie night with something cheesy on a plate.
Almonds contain healthy fats which are one macronutrient that makes your body the way it should be. When it comes to almonds, they are rich in magnesium and copper. Their excellent nutritional profile can improve inflammation and oxidative stress. (*)
We added smoked paprika also, just to use a pinch of creativity and to make these crackers tastier. So, when you think about cheese and snacks and how to combine these two, you will know where to search for. (Check our list of paprika substitutes if you don’t have).
Unlike some crackers from the store, our keto crackers are without carbs and additives. First, they are healthy. You will love to snack without feeling guilty after it. And second, they are easy-peasy!
With fathead dough, you can easily switch all unhealthy recipes into the healthiest. Check our website for more recipes, we are here to teach you how to cook best for yourself.
We made the recipe, now it’s your turn to make them!
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a double boiler, melt Gouda cheese. Cut in small pieces for faster melting. You can do this step in the microwave also.
In a medium-size bowl combine melted cheese, eggs, almond flour, salt, and smoked paprika. Beat with an electric mixer or stir with a spatula until the texture becomes sticky.
When the cheese is melted, add in almond flour mixture. Continue to cook in the double boiler.
Mix with a spatula or with a spoon. Stir until uniform. Allow the dough to cool for a few minutes.
Roll the dough as thin as possible.
Place it on the parchment paper and cover it with the other one.
Cut the dough into squares. You should get 20-23 squares.
Place them on a lined baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes just until the edges are golden.
Serve them with mayo, hot sauce, tomato sauce or with more melted cheese!
More Keto Snack Recipes You Can Try:
- Beef Nachos Chips with Guacamole
- Keto Avocado Chicken Bacon Baskets
- Keto Pizza Rolls with Fathead Dough
- Keto Cinnamon Rolls
Keto Cheese Almond Crackers
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Melt Gouda cheese in a bowl using a double boiler or microwave. Stir until smooth.
- In the same bowl, add eggs, almond flour, salt, and smoked paprika.Mix until homogeneous for kneading. Knead the dough to make one big fathead dough.
- Allow the dough to cool for a minute then place it on parchment paper. Cover with one more piece of paper then roll the dough as thin as you can.
- Cut into 20- 23 squares and bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Once done, serve them with mayo, hot sauce, tomato sauce or with more melted cheese if desired!