When you decide to go on the keto diet, you can expect what food you are going to miss the most. That could be something sweet with chocolate or some baked pastry with flour.
We are here to save your time and energy for something better than overthinking. With our Keto pizza rolls, you are not going to miss anything and your food choices are going to be healthier as well.
Do you need a quick and easy idea for lunch or dinner? How can you make something like pizza if you follow the keto diet? These pizza rolls are the answer.
When you make these pizza rolls, you are going to realize the keto diet is so easy to follow. Your kitchen is going to be your best friend and your favorite place in the house because of the food you are making. The smell is so good and the taste is even better.
Cheese is the key to this recipe! We added cheese when making fathead dough, then we filled rolls with more cheese and at the end, we topped them with more shredded cheese.
Do you know what diet can stand so much cheese? Yes, the keto diet! So, go ahead, you can’t get tired of this adorable ingredient.
These rolls contain eggs, they are one of the healthiest foods. Researchers found out egg yolks may be beneficial for cognitive performance. They support your memory and learning. (*)
Eggs consumption can also increase good cholesterol HDL which is one the key to managing some cardiovascular diseases. (*)
We wish you enjoy our Keto pizza rolls and spend quality time alone or with somebody you love!
In a double boiler melt gouda cheese with cream cheese. Melt until uniform.
Stir in rest of the ingredients for the fathead dough – coconut flour, almond flour, one egg, oregano, salt, baking powder, and white onion powder.
Stir with a spatula and make sure all ingredients are well combined.Let it cool for a while then use your hands to make one big dough.
Place the dough on the parchment paper. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400F.
Roll the dough between parchment paper. Try to make it as thin as you can.
Spread marinara sauce or tomato sauce, white cheddar cheese and sausage cut in tiny pieces.
Roll up the dough.
Next, cut them into 10-12 small pieces.
Place them in the non-stick baking pan. Top them with more shredded cheese. We used gouda cheese again. You can make it however you like.
Bake for 25 minutes until browned. Serve and enjoy!
More Low Carb Pizza Recipes You Can Try:
Keto Pizza Rolls
For the fathead dough
- In a double boiler melt gouda cheese with cream cheese.
- Add in remaining ingredients for the fathead dough – one egg, almond flour, coconut flour, oregano, white onion powder, baking powder, and salt. Stir until smooth and easy for kneading.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Roll the dough between two parchment papers as thin as you can.
- Spread tomato sauce (or marinara sauce) over the dough then top with shredded cheddar cheese and chopped cooked sausage (or ham, pepperoni etc…).
- Roll it into one long roll then cut in 10-12 small pieces.
- Place them in the baking pan and top with more gouda cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in the preheated oven and serve.