Easy keto meatloaf muffins with gouda cheese and ground beef. Imagine that melted cheese when they come right out from the oven, and the smell of baked meat.
Yummy! One of the reasons why we adore the keto lifestyle – you can easily enjoy whatever meat and cheese you like without taking care of the fat amount. That’s what the keto diet is all about!
A keto dinner or lunch doesn’t have to be complicated. If you are too busy – you go to work, workout three times a week, try to eat healthily then you always search for some quick, easy recipes and tasty at the same time. We are bringing today real food on a plate with just three ingredients in less than 20 minutes.
Is there any kid who doesn’t like hamburgers with some melted cheese? Maybe these meat balls are going to be their favorite ones! The good thing about this recipe is you can add some veggies inside and make them way much healthier.
Meat is an important part of the human diet. Red meat such as beef provides a high amount of protein and iron. Protein is the fundamental component of your muscles.
And if you are trying to lose weight, increase your protein intake to boost the metabolism and allow your muscles to grow. The more muscles you have, the more energy you burn throughout the day. (*)
Keto Beef and cheese meat muffins are waiting for you to try them!
Preheat the oven to 375F.
In a small mixing bowl season ground beef with white onion powder, salt, and pepper.
Use a silicone nonstick mini muffin pan or regular muffin pan, add one tablespoon of meat on the bottom into each muffin cup. Press them with a spoon. Try to cover the whole bottom.
Add Gouda cheese on top of each muffin hole.
Cover them with one more tablespoon of beef.
The recipe makes between 8-10 muffins. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Serve them with your favorite sauce such as mayonnaise or ketchup.
More Low Carb Muffin Recipes You Can Try:
Keto Cheesy Meatloaf Muffins
- 8 oz ground beef
- 7/8 cup gouda cheese cut into cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a small bowl, season ground beef with salt, pepper and white onion powder. Mix well using a spoon or your hand.
- Grease the muffin pan. Add one tablespoon of the beef to the bottom of each muffin cup. Repeat until all meat is used.
- Add a Gouda cheese cube on the top of each muffin cup then cover them with one more tablespoon of beef.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Once done, remove and serve with your favorite keto-friendly sauce and side dish.