If you want these beef steak rolls to be even more delicious, I recommend marinating the meat with a little garlic, soy sauce (or coconut aminos if strict keto), and pepper for at least two hours.
These steak roll-ups are a perfect low-carb dinner and the meat dish will always take away your hunger and satisfy your appetite.
Season steak slices well with herbs and spices. Cut the veggies into small strips.
Add veggies on the steak then roll it up. Secure using toothpicks.
Fry these rolls in a pan with olive oil until both sides are cooked. Add coconut aminos (or soy sauce) then turn off the heat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Keto Steak Roll Ups
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil to marinate steak. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and a little chopped fresh rosemary and season well.
- Cut zucchini, onion and bell peppers into long and thin slices.
- Place some of the vegetable strips vertically on one end of each slice of meat. Roll and hold with a toothpick. Repeat this procedure for the rest of the ingredients.
- Add olive oil in a hot pan and sear the steak rolls all sides until cook. Add soy sauce or coconut aminos in to cover the rolls while they are still cooking then turn off the heat.
- Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve hot with cauliflower rice, leafy greens or steamed veggies.