This recipe will prove to you that, even if you are going on a keto diet, you can enjoy desserts! You don’t have to be a pastry expert for making this cheesecake. The ingredients that are used in the recipe will make all the work really easy.
If there are kids at home, they will love this healthy option of eating something sweet. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s go to the kitchen and start baking!
Looking for more keto recipes and diet tips?
Fresh and Tasty Keto Bread
Join our newsletter today and we'll email you 10 easy and delicious keto bread recipes plus weekly keto recipes and diet hacks to help you achieve your goal faster!
You can add more berries on top when served. You can replace blackberries with any type of berries that you like.
You can also go ahead and make a whole cheesecake using this same recipe. Eating this dessert while having a good chat with your friends will be the cherry of your day. What we want is to enjoy our eating and sweeten our life once in a while. So, never forget: eat healthy and live longer.
Start by blending the butter, cream cheese and 2 tbsp of the sweetener using a mixer. Then add the egg with baking powder to the mixture and blend for 3 minutes more, achieve a homogenous batter.
Crush half the quantity of berries in hot water with the rest amount of sweetener on a low heat to obtain a jelly-like mixture.
Put the 2 mixtures obtained together in a greased cupcake pans with the whole berries on top.
Add water to the baking pan and bake for 35 minutes.
Remove from the oven and enjoy.
Keto Blackberry Cheesecake
- Let the oven preheat at 450°F.
- Use a mixer to whisk together the butter, cream cheese, and 2 tbsp of sweetener till a smooth, homogeneous mixture is obtained. Crack the eggs in the mixer and add the baking powder as well. Blend for an additional 3 minutes. Put the mix aside.
- Pour the water into a small skillet together with the rest of the sweetener. Set the stove to low heat. Crush half of the berries and gently throw them into the water. Allow cooking for 10 minutes to obtain a jelly-like mixture.
- Transfer the jelly mix and the cream cheese mix into a greased cupcake cup. Place the whole berries on top and use a fork to insert these into the base of the cup. Pour some water into a baking pan and arrange the cupcake cup on the pan.
- Leave in the oven to bake for 35 minutes. Simply insert a knife into the cake to check if it is cooked through, and see if the knife comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy.