If you are a fan of simplicity, then you are in the right place! Melted cheese is so easy to make and really enhances the taste of anything you add it to.
Your family is going to be obsessed with the taste of this Keto Cheesy Turkey with Creamy Sauce. They’ll want to eat it every day.
Looking for more keto recipes and diet tips?
Fresh and Tasty Keto Bread
Join our newsletter today and we'll email you 10 easy and delicious keto bread recipes plus weekly keto recipes and diet hacks to help you achieve your goal faster!
Turkey is placed between cheese slices, topped with creamy sauce, and baked in the oven! You can experience with different seasonings for the perfect rich flavor you’ve been searching for.
Did we mention it takes only 30 minutes to make it? Oh yes, that’s just half an hour of your whole day. And if you double a bunch, you can save some for dinner as well.
The most important thing that is saved is your time! We all know how hard it is to handle everything while you have so many things on your plate, such as try to be healthy, go to work, workout, clean the house, etc.
Start with some smart decisions in the kitchen and you will be one step closer to conquering the day.
Everyone needs to have a good, low-carb sauce recipe on hand. It’s a great way to spice up otherwise simple meals, such as meat and cheese sandwiches (like this one).
Most sauces contain low-quality vegetable oils and refined sugars, which lead to disease-promoting inflammation and DNA damage in the body.
Our recipe calls for unsweetened almond or coconut milk, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and basil. These ingredients contain very few carbs, no refined sugar, and plenty of healthy fat and protein to fill you up without affecting insulin levels.
Basil is also an excellent source of antioxidants that have been shown to promote liver health (*). In fact, research shows that basil contains 32 active compounds that contribute to the plant’s antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, nematicidal, and anticancer properties (*).
Give this recipe a try! Our Keto Cheesy Turkey is waiting for you to make it!
Preheat the oven to 350 F.
Cut turkey breast into small pieces then season with salt and pepper. Fry turkey in olive oil or butter with onion and garlic in a frying pan. Once done, remove form heat and set aside.
Pour almond milk into a small saucepan over medium heat and cook for a few minutes to lightly warm it up. Add in parmesan, cream cheese, salt, and basil. Bring it to boil and cook just until thickened (option – add in one teaspoon of xanthan gum).
Place cheese slices on the bottom of the eight-inch round or square pan. Top them with turkey. Cover with more cheese slices. Make sure to cover the whole pan with cheese.
Spread creamy sauce on top.
Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Top with oregano and serve warm with your favorite veggies! Enjoy.
Keto Turkey Breast with Creamy Cheesy Sauce
- 1 lb turkey breast cut in pieces
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp onion chopped
- 1 tbsp butter or olive oil for frying
- 1 cup Gouda cheese sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the cheese sauce
For the top
- 1 tsp oregano
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Cut turkey into small pieces then season with salt and pepper. In a frying pan over medium-high heat, add butter in then cook minced garlic and onion until soft. Add turkey in and stir-fry until the meat is cooked. Set aside.
- To make the cheese sauce: Pour almond milk in a small saucepan over medium heat. When the milk is warm, add in Parmesan, cream cheese, salt, and basil. Bring to boil and cook until thickened, stirring constantly with a spatula. You can add a little bit of xanthan gum to thicken the cheese sauce.
- Cover the whole bottom of the non-stick eight-inch round pan with half of the Gouda cheese. Add cooked turkey pieces over and cover with the remaining Gouda cheese. Finally, spread the creamy cheese sauce on top.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Once ready, top with oregano and serve with a low-carb salad or some leafy greens.
More Keto Cheesy Recipes You Can Try For Dinner: