Of all the keto fat bombs, this peanut butter chocolate balls are one of our favourites. They are easy to prepare and so tasty.
If you love chocolate and peanut butter, this recipe is a must-try. Make a batch and store them in the fridge whenever you crave sweets.
When it comes to peanut butter, you want to choose pure peanut butter without added sugar or vegetable oil. It has to be 100% made of peanut.
We prefer crunchy peanut butter over smooth for this recipe as it will definitely give you a delicious, sweet and crunchy sensation inside and the bitter chocolatey taste of chocolate outside every time you have a bite.
Because these are so delicious, make sure you watch your serving size so you don’t go over your macros as you might indulge. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Prepare the ingredients.
Start by preparing the dough, mix well almond flour, peanut butter and the sweetener. Place in the fridge for 30-60 minutes.
Remove the mold from the fridge and create 15-20 balls.
Using the microwave, melt the chocolate with butter for 10minutes, take them out, give them a quick stir and place them back for another 5 seconds. Repeat as needed to achieve a lump-free mixture.
Roll the peanut butter balls to coat with chocolate mixture.
Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Balls
- In a small bowl combine almond flour, sweetener and peanut butter. Mix well then put this dough in the fridge for half an hour so the mixture will become firm to mold easily.
- Mold the peanut butter mixture into 20 balls. Set aside.
- In a different bowl, add butter and chocolate in then melt it using the microwave for 10 seconds. Remove and stir then put back in the microwave for 5 more seconds. Repeat the process until the mixture is completely homogeneous and no longer has lumps. You can also use a pan to melt the chocolate and butter together on low heat.
- Roll the peanut butter balls on the chocolate mixture. Make sure the balls are coated with chocolate on all sides. Repeat until you finish coating all the balls.
- Refrigerate the balls for at least 15 minutes and enjoy.