Do you find yourself constantly looking for new places around Phoenix that offer tasty, but low carb dishes suitable for a ketogenic diet? Are you tired of always planning and spending hours searching for places that are keto-friendly?
Well, we have selected the 11 best keto friendly restaurants and cafes for you to try out!
Matt’s Big Breakfast
An American classic fare offering day-time dishes.
Address: 825 N 1st St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, United States
Open Hours: Mon-Sun from 6:30am- 2:30pm
Here are a few keto diet dishes:
- Cheese Omelette (with aged provolone or American folded into three eggs, Wisconsin cheddar, served with toast and choice of potatoes + add bacon, ham or sausage). Ask for no toast and potatoes. Ask for a side of cottage cheese instead.
- Salami Scramble (with three eggs scrambled together with Molinari soppressata salami, served with toast and choice of potatoes). Ask for no toast or potatoes.
- Tossed Cobb (with crispy iceberg and romaine lettuce, bacon, Kalamata olives, chopped eggs, grilled chicken, hothouse tomatoes and Maytag blue cheese tossed with a balsamic vinaigrette)
Breakfast Kitchen Bar
A popular local innovative lunch fare offering a variety of keto and low carb dishes with a unique drink menu.
Address: 15147 N Scottsdale Rd h133, Scottsdale, AZ 85254, United States
Open Hours: Mon-Sun from 7am- 2:30pm
This restaurant has a separate Keto Menu that you can choose from. Here are some keto-friendly dishes based on their keto menu:
- Keto Pancakes (3 homemade keto pancakes with pork sausage, sugar-free syrup, bacon)
- Grilled Cheese Avocado Toast (two eggs any style with cilantro, avocado relish, grilled Brunkow’s premium cheese block, cotija cheese, chicken sausage, bacon bits)
- Bacon Sausage Breakfast Pizza (two eggs any style with mozzarella cheese, bacon, homemade cheese bun, pork sausage, chicken sausage, sriracha aioli)
- Mexican Shrimp Bacon Breakfast Bowl (two eggs any style with bacon, pork sausage, diced homemade ham n chile cheddar cheese bun, cilantro garlic, shrimp, ranchero sauce, cilantro, cotija)
- Mexican Breakfast Pizza (two eggs any style with pulled pork, grilled onions, cotija cheese, homemade ham n green chile cheese bun, green chile pork sauce, avocado relish)
The Arrogant Butcher
A cozy place offering New American comfort food.
Address: 2 E Jefferson St #150, Phoenix, AZ 85004, United States
- Mon- Thu from 11am- 9pm
- Friday from 11am- 10pm
- Saturday from 12am-10pm
- Sunday from 12am- 9pm
Listed below are some keto-friendly dishes from their menu:
- Smoked Salmon (with pickled relish, crème Fraiche, crusty bread). Exclude the bread.
- Butcher’s Meatball (with ricotta cheese, spicy crushed tomato, garlic bread). Exclude the bread.
- Grilled Steak Chopped (with crispy bacon, red onion, tomato, smokey blue cheese, avocado, buttermilk dressing)
- Grilled Salmon (with glazed heirloom beets, pesto quinoa, roasted cauliflower, Marcona almond)
- Baked Rigatoni (with crushed meatballs, ricotta, roasted peppers, smoked mozzarella, spicy marinara)
A local relaxed restaurant offering classic American food and wine.
Address: 3717 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018, United States
- Tue- Sat from 5pm- 10pm
- Sunday from 5pm- 9pm
Here are some keto-approved, low carb dishes from their menu:
- Shrimp, Sausage & Super Creamy Local Grits ( with braised greens, smoked onions, odt’s, mustard tomato jus)
- Becketts Original Grilled Cheese (with four kinds of cheese, pancetta, roasted red pepper tomato soup)
- Country Noble Toast (with smoked chicken, ‘bama white sauce, pickled chili, caramelized onion purée, charred green onion)
- Vegetable Chop Salad (with fresh veggies, organic romaine lettuce, champagne vinaigrette) add some chicken or beef for more protein.
- Shrimp, Sausage & Super Creamy Local Grits (with smoked onions, braised greens, odt’s, mustard tomato jus)
Farm & Craft
A cool restaurant that offers organic, gluten-free dishes and great food. This is a perfect place to find healthy, high fat, low carb food.
Address: 4302 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, United States
- Mon-Thu & Sunday from 8am- 9pm
- Fri-Sat from 8am- 10pm
Here are some dishes from their menu:
- Crustless Quiche (with cage-free egg, chili flake, braised kale with organic cider, white cheddar, served with a petite green salad)
- Egg White Scramble (with egg whites, all-natural chicken sausage, organic kale, and sweet potatoes). Ask for no sweet potato.
- Kale Caesar (with kale, brussels sprouts, parmesan, sun-dried tomato, gluten-free crouton, yogurt caesar dressing, cauliflower). Exclude the crouton.
- Sausage and Mushrooms (with mozzarella, tomato sauce,chicken sausage and roasted mushrooms)
- BBQ Chicken (with house-made pineapple jalapeño bbq sauce, parmesan, grilled chicken breast, caramelized onions, black beans, fresh cilantro, lime crema, mozzarella). Ask for no sauce.
- Roasted Half Chicken (half of a roasted chicken served with lemon herb chicken jus and seasonal vegetables)
Naked Q – Chandler
A modern restaurant offering classic New American dishes.
Address: 890 N 54th St, Chandler, AZ 85226, United States
Open Hours: Mon- Sun from 11am- 8pm
In this restaurant, you can mix their meats with keto-friendly sides. Here are some suggestions:
- Salad + Meat (with a choice of Pulled Pork, Pulled Chicken, Chopped Brisket, Hot Links or Smoked Turkey)
- Pulled Chicken + Side of Vegetables
- Pulled Pork + Side of Vegetables + Salad
- Smoked Turkey + Salad +Choice of Dressing
HEK Yeah BBQ
An easygoing family-friendly eatery that serves tasty bbq and sides
Address: 15044 Cave Creek Rd #6, Phoenix, AZ 85032, United States
- Tue-Thu from 4pm-8pm
- Friday from 11am- 2pm; 4pm- 8pm
- Saturday from 11am- 8pm
- Sunday from 11am- 4pm
In this restaurant, all their buns and bread can be left out so many of their normally non-keto dishes can be altered to fit your diet and with your meat, you can also choose a side dish you want. Here are some of the keto options from their menu:
- Caesar (with fresh chopped romaine hearts, homemade dressing, grated parmesan cheese topped with homemade croutons). Exclude the croutons.
- Seasonal (with seasonal vegetables and homemade dressing)
- Pulled Pork + Side dish of Seasonal Vegetables
- Sliced Smoked Sausage + Side dish of Seasonal Vegetables
- Pulled Chicken + Side dish of Seasonal Vegetables
A cozy eatery and bar with an American and Southwestern cuisine.
Address: 6008 N 16th St, Phoenix, AZ 85016, United States
- Sun- Thu from 7am- 10pm
- Fri- Sat from 7am- 12am
Here are a few keto-friendly meals from their menu:
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Shrimp (six bacon-wrapped jumbo shrimp with four dipping sauces, with rice and beans). Ask to exclude the rice and beans.
- Bacon-Wrapped Jalapenos (bacon, stuffed with asiago cheese)
- Richardsons Combo (jalapeno benedict with jalapeno hollandaise and chicken enchiladas with a side of asparagus, choice of red or green chile)
- Steak & Eggs (three eggs any style, 8 oz ranchero steak, choice of potatoes or hash, toast or tortilla). Don’t add any of the side dishes.
- Midwestern (Nueske’s smoked bacon, Schreiner’s New Mexican Sausages and Queen Creek ham, choice of three eggs). Don’t add any of the sides
- Pork Chop & Eggs (3 eggs any style, two 4oz chops with green chile)
Rusconi’s American Kitchen
A chic and contemporary restaurant offering New American dishes.
Address: 10637 N Tatum Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028, United States
- Lunch Tuesday-Friday 11:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m.
- Sunday Brunch from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Monday-Thursday 4:00 p.m.- 9:00 pm
- Friday 4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Here are a few low carbs, keto-approved dishes to try:
- Tossed Salad (with grilled chicken, avocado, grape tomato, bacon, red onions and Amish blue, egg)
- Smoked Tomato Steamed Mussels (with chardonnay, herb, garlic, lemongrass, shallot and grilled crostini). Exclude the crostini.
- Roasted Cauliflower Soup with (Italian parsley, smoked bacon and spiced pine nuts)
- Wild Arugula And Frisée (with roasted beets, sherry dressing, Marcona almonds, Amish blue cheese)
- Braised Beef Short Ribs (with roasted pepper and brussels sprouts, goat cheese grits, red wine jus)
A Midwestern steakhouse offering high-quality meat dishes.
Address: 2630 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85016, United States
- Mon- Fri from 11am- 10pm
- Sat- Sun from 5pm- 10pm
Here is a list of keto-friendly dishes to try:
- Classic Grilled Chicken Cobb (with grilled chicken breast, chopped bacon, avocado, bleu cheese crumbles, tomato, choice of dressing, egg)
- Caesar Salad (with chicken or salmon, shaved parmesan, crisp romaine, classic caesar dressing, garlic croutons). Ask for no croutons.
- Grilled Salmon Filet (with grilled herb salmon, lemon, fresh sautéed asparagus)
- Roasted Cauliflower Steak (with basil pesto, tomato coulis and tomato and olive salad)
- Chicken Piccata (with double breast of chicken pan sautéed with white wine, capers, lemon butter and artichoke hearts and choice of side)
Sizzle Korean BBQ
A modern eatery offering in-table grill.
Address: 21001 N Tatum Blvd #36, Phoenix, AZ 85050, United States
- Sun- Thu from 11:30am- 12am
- Friday from 11:30am- 2am
- Saturday from 11:30am- 12am
Here are some recommendations to try out:
- Prime Boneless Short Rib (served with lettuce and steamed egg)
- Marinated Short “Galbi” (served with lettuce and steamed egg)
- Premium Pork Jowl (served with lettuce and steamed egg)
- Spicy Pork Shoulder Butt (with lettuce and steamed egg)
- Fresh Pork Belly (with lettuce and steamed egg)
Now you have the list of the best keto restaurants that serve keto-friendly and low carb dishes! All that is left for you to do is to pick one of these friendly restaurants and enjoy the tasty food with your loved ones!