If you are on the keto diet, you probably already know how hard it is to dine somewhere outside of your home. Carbs are everywhere these days! Certainly, it is hard to always be on the lookout for hidden carbs and you are probably tired of it.
Whether you are a local in Fort Worth or you are just visiting. We understand your struggle and we have your back! In the list below are the 11 best keto-friendly restaurants in Fort Worth that have a variety of fresh food, low carb dishes you can enjoy!
A health-conscious restaurant and cafe offering New American food and drinks.
Address: 3405 W 7th St, Fort Worth, TX 76107, United States
- Mon – Fri from 7 am – 9 pm
- Saturday from 9 am – 9 pm
- Sunday from 9 pm – 2 pm
Here are their keto kitchen creations that you can try out:
- Avocado Pizza (organic eggs over medium, marinated kale, guacamole, toasted pistachios, grilled naan, goat cheese)
- Open Face Sammie (organic egg over medium, organic chicken sausage, marinated kale, queso chihuahua, pickled raisins). Ask for no pickled raisins.
- Swine Burrito (organic eggs, queso chihuahua, Niman ranch uncured bacon, whole wheat tortilla). Ask to exclude the whole wheat tortilla.
- Meaty Omelet (pork shoulder, Niman ranch uncured bacon, queso chihuahua, chicken apple sausage)
- Green Egg Chilaquiles & Ham (organic eggs, pork, tomatillo, queso fresco, corn tortillas). Ask for no corn tortillas.
- Meatballs And Yogurt (Niman ranch meatballs, zaatar, greek yogurt with lemon and garlic, and toasted pistachio)
- Organic Salmon Poke Bowl (amino marinated salmon, avocado, marinated kale, sticky rice, fuji apple, cucumber, black sesame seeds). Ask to exclude the sticky rice and Fuji apple.
- Ahi Tuna Poke Bowl (amino marinated ahi tuna, marinated kale, sticky rice, cucumber, fuji apple, avocado, black sesame seed). Ask to exclude the sticky rice and Fuji apple.
- Baby Kale (cured castelvetrano olives, feta, pickled onions, toasted sunflower seeds, roasted tomato vinaigrette)
- Baby Romaine Lettuce (uncured bacon, point Reyes blue cheese, organic egg, candied walnuts, avocado dressing)
- Righteous B.A.L.E.T. (uncured Niman ranch bacon, avocado, kumato tomato, baby greens, organic egg over easy, romesco, black beans). Ask for no black beans.
An upscale restaurant serving Southwestern fare in a ranch-themed setting and a rooftop bar with beautiful views of Fort Worth.
Address: 310 Houston St, Fort Worth, TX 76102, United States
- Sun – Thu from 11 am – 2:30 pm; 5 pm – 10 pm
- Sat – Friday 11 am 2:30 pm; 5 pm – 10:30 pm
Listed below are their keto-friendly options that you can choose from:
- Chicken Caesar Salad (with sourdough croutons and asiago cheese). Ask to exclude the sourdough croutons.
- Field Greens (with san saba pecans, texas goat cheese, and sherry wine vinaigrette)
- Avocado Caesar Salad (with cayenne croutons and grilled tenderloin). Ask to exclude the cayenne croutons.
- Sliced Bison (with a swiss cheese sandwich and fried egg). Ask for no bread.
- Smoked Pork Tacos (with jalapeño mayo and pickled slaw). Ask to exclude the tortilla.
- Grilled Chicken Breast (topped with tomato bleu cheese salad)
- Janie’s Chipotle Meatloaf (with mushroom gravy)
- Sundance Grilled Cheese (with gruyere, muenster, and tomatoes). Choose to add bacon, ham or spinach.
- Jalapeño and Cheese Elk Sausage
- Bacon-Wrapped Crab (with stuffed jalapeños)
- Charbroiled Rib Eye (with cook’s butter)
- Pan-Seared Pepper Crusted Tenderloin (with port wine sauce)
- Grilled Salmon (with featured sauce)
- Jalapeño Cilantro Crusted Texas Red Fish
Bonnell’s Fine Texas Cuisine
An upscale restaurant with rustic decor offering unique Texas-style cuisine with a twist.
Address: 4259 Bryant Irvin Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76109, United States
- Tue – Fri from 11 am – 2:30 pm; 5:30 pm – 9 pm
- Saturday from 5:30 pm – 9 pm
Here is a list of their keto meals you can try:
- Spinach & Crab Salad (jumbo lump crab, sherry-bacon vinaigrette, chile-spiced pecans)
- Baby Shrimp & Crab Salad (avocado, mixed greens)
- Lemon Caesar (southwestern croutons, Parmigiano-Reggiano). Ask to exclude the southwestern croutons. The choice to add grilled chicken.
- Smoked Chicken Stack (corn tortillas, avocado, guajillo chile sauce, queso fresco, salsa verde). Ask to exclude the corn tortillas.
- Texas Shrimp & Grits (with house-made andouille sausage)
- Oysters Texas Keller (fried gulf oyster, house-made tasso ham, spinach, hollandaise)
- Roasted Tomato & Jalapeño Soup (with crème fraîche)
- Pecan-Crusted Redfish (jumbo lump crab, haricot verts, brown butter, jasmine rice). Ask to exclude the jasmine rice.
An elegant restaurant and steakhouse offering prime steaks, good food and New American fare in a contemporary setting with friendly staff.
Address: 777 Main St, Fort Worth, TX 76102, United States
- Mon – Sat from 4 pm – 10 pm
- Sunday from 4 pm – 9 pm
Here are their ketogenic menu items that you can choose from:
- Selection of Oysters (served on half shell with mignonette sauce and cocktail)
- Regalis Caviar (sustainably raised Russian Osetra from Holland). Served with toasted brioche, shaved egg, crème Fraiche and chives. Avoid the brioche.
- Grace Seafood Tower (king crab legs, selection of oysters, lobster tail, jumbo prawns and chef’s daily offerings)
- Hawaiian Blue Prawns (charcoal-grilled with scampi butter)
- Beef Tenderloin Tartare (2-year cheddar, dijonnaise, cherry bomb radish, capers and tater tots). Avoid the tater tots.
- House Charcuterie (selection of cured and smoked meats with mustard and vegetable pickles)
- Baby Gem Lettuce (sunburst tomatoes, smoked blue cheese, Pederson’s bacon, and crispy shallots)
- Meats (Filet, Prime Strip, Prime Dry Aged Bone-in Ribeye, Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Filet)
- Choice of Various Toppings (Perigord Black Truffle, Caramelized Red Onion and Mushrooms, Butter Poached Maine Lobster, Black Truffle Butter, House Made Thick Cut Bacon, American Artisan Blue Cheese, Oscar- lump crab, asparagus and béarnaise, Organic Egg- poached or fried)
Little Red Wasp
A simple eatery with a brick-wall decor offering American foods and beers.
Address: 808 Main St, Fort Worth, TX 76102, United States
- Mon – Fri from 11 am – 10 pm
- Sat – Sun from 10 am – 10 pm
Here are their keto-friendly dishes that you can try out:
- Deviled Eggs (with spicy best maid pickles )
- Charred Shishito Peppers (sea salt, curried peanuts)
- Chicken Wings (house-made ranch, crystal’s hot sauce)
- Caesar Salad (aged parmesan, anchovy filets, radish)
- Cobb Salad(poached chicken, avocado, Pederson’s bacon)
- LRW (mixed greens, Campari tomatoes, goat cheese)
- Tomato + Beet (wild arugula, balsamic, mozzarella)
- Seared Tuna (roasted pepper relish, lemon aioli, bibb)
- Roasted Portobello (goat cheese, tomato, tapenade, spinach)
- Windy Meadows Chicken (avocado, tomato Panzanella, charred lemon)
Gyro and Kebab Grill
A Mediterranean eatery offering kebab and gyro plates in an easygoing setting with friendly staff.
Address: 7660 McCart Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76133, United States
Open Hours: Mon – Sun 11 am – 10 pm
Listed below are their keto-approved dishes you can choose from:
- Baba Ghanouj (grilled and smoked eggplant blended with tahini sauce, garlic, and lemon juice)
- Jibne-Wa-Zaytoon (feta cheese and black olives served with cucumber, lettuce, and tomato)
- Fried Kibbe (Football shaped kibbe shells stuffed with sauteed onions and sauteed ground lamb)
- Fried Calamari
- Fattoush Salad (tomatoes, lettuce, and cucumbers mixed with lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, sumac, and toasted Lebanese bread). Avoid the toasted Lebanese bread.
- Caesar Salad (pita crumbs and Romaine lettuce dressed with Parmesan cheese). Avoid the pita crumbs)
- Lebanese Salad (cucumber, lettuce, and tomatoes, mixed with homemade special dressing)
- Tomato Soup (simple and traditional soup made with Mediterranean spices and fresh tomatoes)
- Shish Kofta (charbroiled ground lamb mixed with parsley, onions, and spices)
- Shish Tawook (marinated chunks of chicken breast in our special recipe, seasoned with garlic sauce and grilled)
- Mixed Grill (one shish tawook, one shish kebab, and one shish kofta)
- Chicken with Garlic & Cilantro
An upscale steakhouse offering classic cuts of beef in a woodsy setting.
Address: 525 Taylor St, Fort Worth, TX 76102, United States
- Mon – Fri from 11 am – 11 pm
- Saturday from 3:30 pm – 10 pm
- Sunday from 3:30 pm – 11 pm
Here are their keto-friendly foods that you can order:
- Grilled Ahi Tuna (with wasabi mayonnaise)
- Shrimp Cocktail (with horseradish cocktail sauce)
- “Zack Attack” Seafood Salad (with jumbo lump crabmeat, eggs, chilled shrimp, avocado, mixed greens, balsamic champagne vinaigrette)
- Chicken Or Shrimp Caesar (with aged Reggiano cheese)
- Farm Fresh Spinach & Ahi Tuna (with farm-fresh spinach strawberry dressing, toasted almonds, fresh strawberries)
- Chop House Salad (with applewood bacon, chicken or shrimp, Roquefort)
- Cobb In A Mold (with Roquefort, applewood bacon, avocado, choice of chicken or shrimp)
- Chicken Tender Salad (with mixed greens, red onion, crispy diced chicken, egg, ranch dressing)
- Grilled Chicken Breast (with vegetable medley, asparagus)
- Atlantic Salmon (with steamed broccoli and cheese grits)
- Goat Cheese And Roasted Beet Salad (with crumbled goat cheese, roasted beets, field greens)
- Tomato And Mozzarella (with heirloom tomato, arugula, fresh garlic basil vinaigrette, fresh mozzarella)
- Roasted Rack Of Lamb With Fresh Mint Demi (with jalapeno cheese grits and asparagus)
- Meats (filet mignon, new york strip, bone-in ribeye (cowboy cut), one in veal chop, porterhouse, prime bone-in filet, dry-aged “long bone” cowboy)
Istanbul Grill and Bar
A casual restaurant and grill offering traditional Turkish dishes in a contemporary setting.
Address: 401 Throckmorton St, Fort Worth, TX 76102, United States
- Mon – Fri from 10:30 am – 10 pm
- Saturday from 10 am – 11 pm
- Sunday from 10 am – 9 pm
Here is a list of their ketogenic meals you can try out:
- Baba Ganoush (puree of eggplant, flavored with tahini, yogurt, garlic and virgin olive oil)
- Turkish Feta Cheese (Turkish white cheese, tomato, black olives, drizzled with virgin olive oil)
- Halloumi Cheese (pan-fried with oregano and fresh greens)
- Shepherd Salad (plum tomato, fresh dill, onion, feta, cucumber with red wine vinaigrette dressing)
- Greek Salad (cucumbers, romaine lettuce, olives, tomatoes, feta cheese with oregano dressing)
- Beef Shish Kebab (specially marinated chunks of beef hanger steak)
- Lamb Shish (chunks of lamb tenderloin grilled to delight on a skewer)
- Hunkar Begendi (lamb slow simmered in tomato sauce with smoked eggplant puree)
- Grilled Chicken Shish Kebab (a chunk of chicken breast, marinated, then char-grilled on a skewer)
- Braised Lamb Shank (lean and tender lamb shank slow-cooked in its own juices with puree of eggplant)
- Chicken Delight (diced chicken breast with mushroom with smoked puree eggplant)
- Grilled Salmon Kebab (fresh Atlantic salmon char-grilled)
- Menemen (traditional Turkish scrambled eggs, red bell pepper, sauteed tomatoes and onion)
- Greek Omelet (feta, mushroom, spinach, and kalamata olives)
- Turkish Sausage Omelet (scrambled eggs with sausage)
Michael’s Cuisine Restaurant and Bar
An artsy restaurant and bar serving American fare in a warm setting with colorful artwork.
Address: 3413 W 7th St, Fort Worth, TX 76107, United States
- Mon – Wed from 11 am – 11 pm
- Thu – Fri from 11 am – 12 am
- Sunday from 5 pm – 12 am
Here is a list of keto-friendly foods you can get at this restaurant:
- Mac’s “chicken” Salad (romano cheese, chopped iceberg lettuce, and toasted sesame seeds, “Mac’s House Restaurant” house blue cheese vinaigrette, with a Roc-Doc charbroiled chicken breast)
- Steak & Blue Cheese Salad (sliced fresh mushrooms, mixed spring lettuces, grape tomatoes, and Roc-Doc charbroiled beef sirloin with crumbled blue cheese and MICHAELS original house dressing)
- Jalapeno Shrimp Salad (their “Original” house salad with gulf “texas gold” shrimp slowly poached and aged in onions, pickled jalapeėos, and Doc–of–the–bay spiced marinade)
- The “Classic” Gonzalo Chicken Salad (their Maggi-lime salad with an Italian herbed, oven-roasted, semi-boneless whole chicken served with natural pan-juice sauce)
- Pecan Crusted Goat Cheese Chicken (with a lite basil cream sauce)
- Chefs Diet Plate (ground chuck steak, or chicken breast, avocado, ripe tomato, and cottage cheese)
- The Cattle Rancher” (center-cut choice beef tenderloin)
- Long Bone Pork Chop (charbroiled house brined long bone pork chop with a guajillo-BBQ demi sauce)
- Various Other Meats
An innovative bistro with a homey feel offering creative, but familiar dishes.
Address: 1310 W Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104, United States
- Tue – Thu from 11 am – 2:30 pm; 5:30 pm – 9 pm
- Fri – Sat from 11 am – 2:30 pm; 6 pm – 10 pm
- Monday from 11 am – 2:30 pm
Here are their keto-approved dishes:
- Texas Armadillo Egg (whole avocado stuffed with onions, spinach, mushrooms and cream cheese). Avoid any side servings.
- House Wedge (bacon crumbles, tomatoes and Gorgonzola dressing)
- Greek Wedge (tomatoes, Kalamata olives, cucumbers and feta topped with our green onion vinaigrette)
- Grilled Chicken (red wine marinated chicken breast with tomato, lettuce, and provolone cheese)
- Classic Texas Steak (lightly breaded and pan-grilled beef cutlet with creamed pepper gravy). Served with fries and a House Wedge. Avoid the fries.
Ellerbe Fine Foods
A stylish and modern restaurant offering seasonal menu dishes in Southern American style.
Address: 1501 W Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104, United States
- Tue – Thu from 11 am – 9 pm
- Friday from 11 am – 10 pm
- Saturday from 3 pm – 10 pm
Listed below are their low carb dishes:
- Chilled Maine Lobster Salad (housemade green goddess dressing, shaved purple onion, Fambro farm bibb lettuce, crumbled applewood smoked bacon)
- Shines Farm Mixed Lettuces And Grana Padano (sliced shallots, balsamic reduction, champagne citrus vinaigrette)
- Grilled Fambro Farm Tomato (herb marinated Brazos valley feta, extra virgin olive oil, their epicurean microgreens, garlic-rubbed batard). Avoid the batard.
- Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Rainbow Trout (radish and new potato, rosemary roasted sunchokes, wilted winter greens, creole creme fraiche). Ask to exclude the potato.
The list below presents to you the best restaurants in Fort Worth where you can eat all these tasty dishes. All that is left for you is to grab a friend, pick a place, choose a dish and enjoy your meal!
For more places to eat near you and how to order, read this guide.