Are you searching for places that have keto, low carb options around Boston, MA? Are you tired of checking every restaurant you can think of? Or maybe even worse, going to a restaurant and having to find out that they don’t have options for you?
Well, you are at the right place. Here at KetoASAP, we have a goal to help your keto journey be a pleasant experience.
Looking for more keto recipes and diet tips?
Fresh and Tasty Keto Bread
Join our newsletter today and we'll email you 10 easy and delicious keto bread recipes plus weekly keto recipes and diet hacks to help you achieve your goal faster!
That’s why we have picked the top 10 keto-friendly restaurants and cafes in Boston, Massachusetts that have lots of low carb dishes you can enjoy!
And here they are:
A sophisticated steakhouse and bar, offering high-end cuts and cocktails in a modern setting.
Address: 15 Beacon St, Boston, MA 02108, United States
- Mon – Thu from 7 am – 10 pm
- Friday from 7 am – 10:30 pm
- Saturday from 8 am – 10:30 pm
- Sunday from 10 am – 10 pm
Here are their ketogenic dishes that you can try out:
- Grand Seafood Tower (gulf shrimp, east coast oysters, west coast oysters, Atlantic lobster tails, jumbo lump crab, littleneck clams)
- Chilled Seafood (Regiis Ova Caviar- Ossetra, East Coast Oysters, West Coast Oysters, New England Littlenecks, Classic Chilled Gulf Shrimp)
- Crisp Baby Iceberg (with bacon and great hill blue)
- Baby Kale (with lemon, parmesan and garlic)
- Arugula Salad (with shaved parmesan, lemon vinaigrette, and grissini). Ask to exclude the grissini.
- Caesar (with parmesan, anchovy, croutons). Ask to exclude the croutons.
- Sushi Grade Tuna Tartare (with sesame, avocado and soy dressing)
- Steak Tartare (with quail egg, red onions, capers, cornichons)
- Broiled East Coast Oysters (with bacon, creamed spinach, hollandaise)
- Crispy Calamari (with hot and sweet peppers)
- Mooo Meatballs (with dry-aged ribeye, Madeira, sirloin, white polenta). Ask to exclude the white polenta.
- Prime Sirloin Beef Carpaccio (with pickled beech mushroom, pecorino romano, brioche crouton). Avoid the brioche crouton.
- Roasted Beef Bone Marrow (toast, herb butter, red wine sauce). Avoid the toast.
- Campanelle Bolognese (dry-aged beef, tomato, pork, parmesan)
- Burgundy Escargot (with garlic herb butter, red wine, ciabatta toast). Avoid the ciabatta toast.
- Cauliflower Soup (with winter black truffle)
- High-Quality Cuts (Greater Omaha Prime New York Sirloin, Greater Omaha Prime New York Sirloin, Greater Omaha Pepper Crusted Prime Sirloin Au Poivre, Painted Hills Prime Sirloin, Japanese A5 Wagyu Sirloin, Mishima Grade Wagyu Ribeye, Creekstone Farms Prime Ribeye, Creekstone Farms Prime Ribeye, Painted Hills Bone-In Delmonico, Australian Ribeye, Creekstone Farms Prime Dry Aged Ribeye, Bone-In Creekstone Farms Prime Dry Aged Sirloin, Greater Omaha Prime Porterhouse, Greater Omaha Filet Mignon, Greater Omaha Filet Mignon, Greater Omaha Bone-In Filet Mignon, Strauss Farm Veal Chop)
- Steamed Asparagus (with hollandaise)
- Roasted Cauliflower (with breadcrumbs and parmesan crema). Ask to exclude the breadcrumbs)
- B&B Mushrooms (with brandy, thyme, butter)
- Sautéed Spinach & Garlic
- Creamed Spinach (with nutmeg and parmesan crema)
- Exotic Mushrooms (with shallot and garlic)
- Broccoli Rabe (with garlic and Calabrian chili)
A small spot with a stylish interior offering Spanish cuisine in a relaxed setting.
Address: 1704 Washington St, Boston, MA 02118, United States
- Mon – Thu from 12 am – 12 pm
- Friday from 12 pm – 1 am
- Saturday from 3:30 pm – 1 am
- Sunday from 10:30 am – 12 am
In the list below, you will find their keto-friendly dishes that you can choose from:
- Aceitunas (marinated olives)
- Almendras Marcona (grains of paradise, “salt & vinegar” Marcona almonds)
- Escalivada Catalana (smoked eggplant, tomatoes, peppers, sherry vinegar)
- Ostra (roasted Island Creek oyster, Meyer lemon, sobrasada butter)
- Boquerones (cucumber vinaigrette, white anchovies
- Sardinas (sardines in olive oil)
- Mejillones (mussels in escabeche)
- Almejas (clams in brine)
- Pulpo (octopus in olive oil)
- Ventresca (tuna belly in olive oil)
- Navajas (razor clams in brine)
- Gambas al Ajillo (cascabel chilies, grilled garlic shrimp, parsley, lemon)
- Pulpo Gallego (grilled octopus, pimentos aioli, warm potato). Ask to exclude the warm potato.
- Bajo Negro (black bass crudo, cured sumac, Lebanese olive oil)
- Pimientos (olive oil, shishito peppers, fleur de sel)
- Brócoli a la Planxa (roasted broccoli, fried chicken skin, anchovy dressing)
- Asado de Huesos (bone marrow, oxtail, citrus)
- Secreto ibérico a la Parilla (Iberian pork steak, raita, pickled red cabbage)
- Txistorra (basque chorizo “hot dogs,” pickle relish, pimento cheese)
- Ensalada Caesar (little gem, idiazábal, white anchovy vinaigrette)
- Gran Tabla (their selection of cured meats, almonds, membrillo, cheeses, pickles)
A sophisticated neighborhood offering traditional Greek dishes and imported wines in an intimate setting.
Address: 315 Shawmut Ave #2112, Boston, MA 02118, United States
- Mon – Fri from 4 pm – 11:30 pm
- Saturday from 11 am – 11:30 pm
- Sunday from 11 am – 10:30 pm
Here are their keto-approved dishes that you can try out:
- Elies (olives, oregano, olive oil)
- Bouyiourdi (baked feta, oregano, cherry tomatoes, olive oil)
- Pantzaria (skordalia, baked beets)
- Kolokithakia (zucchini chips with tzatziki)
- Imam (eggplant, onion, garlic, tomato, kasseri cheese)
- Gavros (olive oil and white anchovies)
- Saganaki Garides (baked shrimp, onion, spicy tomatoes, peppers, feta)
- Maritha (lemon zest, fried smelts)
- Oktapodi (grilled octopus, lemon, oregano, olive oil)
- Stifado (beef short rib, demi-glaze, cipollini onion)
- Keftedes (lamb meatballs)
- Souvlaki Pork Or Chicken (marinated grilled skewers)
- Loukaniko (grilled greek sausage)
- Horta (olive oil over greens)
- Kounoupidi (spicy tomato and oven-roasted cauliflower)
- Paidakia (grilled lamb chops, oregano, olive oil, and lemon)
- Mixed Grill (lamb chops, chicken skewer, greek sausage
- Lavraki, pork skewer)
- Grilled Mediterranean Sea Bass Horiatiki (cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, tomato, olives, feta cheese, olive oil, oregano)
- Roka (arugula, grilled halloumi, pomegranate, walnuts, lemon dressing)
- Dakos (toasted bread, red onion, capers, cherry tomatoes, oregano, mizithra). Avoid the toasted bread.
Crave Mad for Chicken
A modern lounge bar and restaurant offers traditional Korean dishes like sushi and Korean fried chicken in a cozy setting.
Address: 75 Kneeland St, Boston, MA 02111, United States
- Mon – Wed from 11:30 am – 2:45 pm; 5 pm – 10:45 pm
- Thu – Fri from 11:30 am – 2:45 pm; 5 pm – 11:45 pm
- Saturday from 12 pm – 11:45 pm
- Sunday from 12 pm – 10:45 pm
Listed below are their keto-approved dishes that you can choose from:
- Scallion Chicken (crispy boneless breast slices mixed with red onions, spring onions, and ginger honey mustard). Avoid the ginger-honey mustard.
- Kaki Oysters (lightly fried oysters served on bed of salad with spicy chipotle mayo)
- Shrimp Pops (fried shrimp lollipops with the chef’s special sauce)
- Salt & Pepper Squid (five-spiced salt and pepper squid with jalapenos on a spring mix salad)
- Salt & Pepper Crab (lightly batter-fried soft shell crab tossed with pepper and salt spice)
- Edamame (boiled young soybeans sprinkled with spicy garlic sauce or with sea salt)
- Crispy Shrimp Shumai (crispy tempura-fried shrimp mixed in a creamy and sweet sauce). Be careful with the sauce as it might contain sugar or other sweeteners.
- The Calamari (fried calamari topped with herb seasonings, Parmesan cheese, and served with Wasabi marinara and spicy mayo)
- Seafood Rangoons (golden fried pockets with lobster, crabmeat, onions, cream cheese, and scallions served with homemade duck sauce)
- Jalapeno Bombs (fried jalapenos stuffed with spicy crab and drizzled with eel and spicy mayo sauce topped with tobiko and scallions)
- Uni Shooter (uni and oyster in a sweet sake sauce topped with chives and quail egg)
- Truffle Toro (grilled toro, fresh truffle, Japanese ginger, tapioca, onions, scallions, and truffle foam)
- Carpaccio (sliced pepper tuna, salmon, yellowtail, and jalapeno in a wasabi ponzu drizzled with chili oil)
- Wagyu Yuzu (Wagyu beef, yuzu soy, crispy garlic, truffle relish, microgreens)
- Soondubu Jjigae (a tofu stew, veggies, seafood, and egg on top in a spicy fish broth served w. steamed rice). Avoid the side of steamed rice.
- Chicken Or Salmon Teriyaki (pan-seared salmon or chicken, glazed with a sweet teriyaki sauce with miso soup and steamed rice). Avoid the steamed rice.
- Spicy Chicken/ Spicy Pork / Bulgogi (your choice of spicy pork, spicy chicken, or thinly sliced marinated rib eye with vegetables on a sizzling plate, served with a side of steamed rice). Avoid the side of steamed rice.
- The Capitol (avocado and eel topped with cream cheese, crunchy mix of scallops, crabmeat, Ebi, Tamago, tobiko, tako, and enoki mushrooms)
- Kingslayer (spicy tuna and avocado topped with seared white tuna, crispy taro strings, tobiko, and scallions)
- Simply Basil (crushed nuts, lobster meat, avocado, topped with torched yellowtail and fresh basil sauce)
- Baby Octopus Salad (spicy baby octopus on of top a seaweed salad)
A sophisticated restaurant offering Mediterranean fare, with a focus on seafood and wine. Served in an elegant setting.
Address: 1 Charles St S, Boston, MA 02116, United States
- Sun – Thu from 5:30 pm – 9 pm
- Fri – Sat from 5:30 pm – 10 pm
Here are their keto-friendly dishes that you can choose from:
- Hamachi (cilantro, citrus, aji aioli, jalapeño oil, Mexican chiltepin pepper)
- Faroe Island Salmon Tartare (smoked to order, shallot, caviar, lemon, scallion, house brioche). Avoid the house brioche.
- Yellowfin Tuna Tartare (cilantro, hon shimeji mushrooms, yuzu, ginger, soy, nori-sesame tuile)
- U-8 Shrimp (5 pieces of shrimp with house-made horseradish cocktail)
- Alaskan King Crab (lemon, dijonnaise and crème fraîche)
- Simple Salad (aged sherry and dijon vinaigrette, radish, pickled onion leaves, garden herbs)
- New England Coastal Fish Soup (ciabatta, saffron rouille). Avoid the ciabatta.
- Prime Sirloin Carpaccio (yellowfoot chanterelles, Parmesan, black winter truffle)
- Grilled Spanish Octopus (crispy salt capers, lemon, olive oil, raw sweet Vidalias)
- Crisp Calamari “Rhode Island Style” (shallot, spicy shellfish brodo, and tarragon aioli)
- Crispy Native Oysters ( spicy aji aioli, cornichon remoulade,)
- Grilled Florida Gulf Shrimp (“Gambas Al Ajio”, lemon, spicy sofrito, garlic)
- Roasted Local Monkfish “Saddle” (foraged and exotic mushroom ragoût, shallots, fines herbs and garlic)
- Grilled Sea Bream in Trevisano Leaf (extra virgin olive oil, snipped herbs, lemon, seasonal accompaniments)
- Pan-Seared Maine Sea Scallops (whipped chestnuts, yellow foot chanterelles, roasted salsify, satsuma mandarin gastrique)
- Grilled Branzino (lemon, garlic and herb baste, Vidalia onion, radish, roasted potato).Avoid the roasted potato.
- Grilled Black Sea Bass (lemon, garlic and herb baste, Vidalia onion, radish, roasted potato). Avoid the roasted potato.
- Grilled Silk Snapper (lemon, garlic, and herb baste, Vidalia onion, radish, roasted potato). Avoid the roasted potato.
- Grilled Filet Mignon (Pommes purée, roasted shallots, brussel sprouts, mushrooms, baby carrots, vin cotto). Avoid the pommes puree.
- 48-Day Dry-Aged Prime Ribeye (Pommes purée, roasted shallots, brussel sprouts, mushrooms, baby carrots, vin cotto). Avoid the pommes puree.
A traditional steakhouse with a bar and fireplace offering American steaks and drinks.
Address: 135 Market St, Brighton, MA 02135, United States
- Mon – Fri from 11:30 am – 12 am
- Sat – Sun from 11 am – 12 am
In the list below, you will find their keto-friendly dishes that you can try out:
- Pan-Seared Dayboat Scallops (tangerine beurre blanc, baby arugula salad)
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail (cocktail sauce, horseradish)
- Rhode Island Calamari (lightly fried, cherry peppers, house-made marinara, jalapeño remoulade)
- Steak & Cheese Spring Rolls (slow-roasted prime rib, aged cheddar, caramelized onion, chipotle mayo)
- Rhode Island Calamari (lightly fried, jalapeño remoulade, cherry peppers, house-made marinara)
- Wicked Shrimp (fried shrimp with Thai chili mayo)
- Stockyard Salad (Boston lettuce, roasted beets, toasted cashews, scallions, cherry tomatoes, goat cheese, honey-white balsamic vinaigrette). Ask to exclude the toasted cashews.
- Caesar Salad (crisp romaine, homemade Caesar dressing, aged parmesan cheese and garlic crouton). Ask to exclude garlic croutons.
- Spinach Salad (baby spinach, hard-boiled egg, blue cheese, cherry tomatoes, red wine vinaigrette, red onion, bacon)
- Baby Arugula Salad (cherry tomatoes, shaved parmesan, lemon vinaigrette)
- Wedge Salad (iceberg lettuce, red onion, bacon, tomato, blue cheese dressing)
- Monterey Chicken Salad (crispy chicken, iceberg, scallions, bacon, romaine, cherry tomatoes, mango, avocado, honey-Key lime dressing). Ask to exclude the mango.
- Steak and Tomato (grilled tenderloin, romaine hearts, Great Hill blue cheese, beefsteak tomatoes, Vidalia onions, balsamic vinaigrette)
- Pan-Roasted Atlantic Salmon (grilled asparagus, parmesan risotto, lemon-dill or sweet Thai chili sauce). Avoid the parmesan risotto.
- Pan-Sautéed Atlantic Cod (lemon-parsley sauce, sautéed kale and white wine)
A quick-bite spot that offers Greek comfort food like customizable pitas and gyros.
Address: 225 Newbury St, Boston, MA 02116, United States
Open Hours: Mon – Sun from 11 am – 10 pm
Here are their ketogenic dishes:
- Pork (pork gyro, tomatoes, tzatziki, onions, hand-cut potatoes). Avoid pita and potatoes.
- Chicken (chicken gyro, tomatoes, onions, honey mustard, hand-cut potatoes). Avoid pita and potatoes,
- Lamb (lamb gyro, onions, tomato jam, hand-cut potatoes). Avoid pita and potatoes.
- Bifteki (ground beef, tomatoes, spicy feta, onions, hand-cut potatoes). Avoid pita and potatoes.
- Loukaniko (pork and leek sausage, tomatoes, onions, mustard sauce, hand-cut potatoes). Avoid pita and potatoes.
- Mykonos (baby spinach, honey sesame bar, grilled eggplant, Florina pepper and scallion, balsamic dressing)
- Horiatiki (tomato, Kalamata olives, oregano, cucumber, onion, feta, olive oil)
- Build Your Own (chicken, tzatziki, charred eggplant and zucchini chips)
- Build Your Own (pork, spicy feta, pepper paprika)
A trendy gastropub and restaurant offering New American dishes in a relaxed atmosphere.
Address: 1395 Washington St, Boston, MA 02118, United States
- Mon – Thu from 12 pm – 11 pm
- Friday from 12 am – 12 pm
- Saturday from 10 am – 12 am
- Sunday from 10 am – 11 pm
Here are their keto-friendly dishes that you can try:
- Scotch Egg (crispy pork sausage wrapped soft-cooked egg)
- Fried Pickles (house ranch, Grillo’s hot fried pickle chips)
- Brussels Sprouts (bacon lardons, seared Brussels, maple reduction, goat cheese)
- Queso Fundido (queso, house salsa, chorizo, fresh jalapenos, house-made tortilla chips). Avoid the tortilla chips.
- Pulled Pork Arepas (braised pork, arbol chili sauce, cotija cheese, carrot and cabbage slaw)
- BK Lounge (flat-top patty, shaved raw onion, lettuce, tomato, pickles, American cheese, special sauce). Ask for no patty.
- Pub (flat-top patty, lettuce, bacon pub cheese, pickles, caramelized onion aioli). Ask for no patty.
- Our Way (flat-top patty, caramelized onions, American cheese, iceberg, pickles)
- Pork Milanese (arugula, breaded pork chop, and roasted mushroom salad, pickled shallots). Ask for no patty.
- Sweet & Sour Chicken (fried chicken, sweet and sour sauce, grilled broccoli rabe, mashed potato salad). Avoid the potato salad.
A restaurant offering modern brasserie fare and hand-crafted cocktails in a glamorous setting.
Address: 528 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215, United States
Open Hours: Mon – Sun from 7 am – 2 pm
Listed below are their low carb dishes:
- Egg White Frittata (cherry tomatoes, basil, avocado)
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese (with harissa mayo, avocado, home fries). Avoid the home fries.
- Fried Calamari (with pickled pepper aïoli)
- Tarte Flambée (with black forest ham, caramelized onion, gruyère)
- Caramelized Cauliflower (with camembert fondue, hazelnuts, golden raisins). Ask to exclude the raisins.
- Shrimp Salad (with avocado, red grapefruit, sunflower seeds, arugula, green goddess)
- Arugula (with citrus, Parmesan, shaved radish)
- Bibb Lettuce (with fines herbes, buttermilk, pickled shallots)
- Tuna Niçoise (with rare tuna, olives, deviled egg, haricots verts)
Tip Tap Room
A modern pub with an open space offers New American food and beer.
Address: 138 Cambridge St, Boston, MA 02114, United States
- Mon – Fri from 11:30 am – 2 am
- Sat – Sun from 10:30 am – 2 am
Here are their ketogenic dishes you can try:
- CAULIFLOWER (whole roasted, citrus, crispy garlic and cumin vinaigrette)
- KETTLE CHIPS (blue cheese, jalapeño, scallions, basil aioli, bacon)
- GRILLED HARISSA CHICKEN WINGS (spicy Tunisian chile, charred lemon, fresh mint)
- FRIED CALAMARI (preserved lemon yogurt, shishito peppers, licorice glacé)
- BOAR MEATBALLS (cilantro broth, spicy ginger)
- CHICKEN TIPS (citrus, yuzu and herb, cucumber corn slaw, jasmine rice). Avoid rice.
- CHARRED BROCCOLI CAESAR (grilled broccoli and pine nuts, shaved garlic crouton, romaine, parmesan crisp, traditional Caesar dressing). Avoid the crouton.
- CHARRED BRUSSELS SPROUTS (oyster mushroom, nori fume, spicy kimchi and gochujang napa cabbage)
Now that you have the list of the top keto restaurants in Boston, you have the knowledge to stay in ketosis when eating out. All that’s left for you to do is to pick a place from this list and enjoy one of the dishes on their menu!