If you are on the keto diet, you probably know that cooking at home can get pretty boring. In times like those, when you don’t want to prep your meals, you are probably thinking of exploring your options with dining out in Seattle, Washington.
We know that sometimes it can be very frustrating when some restaurants don’t offer keto-friendly dishes and you might feel like you are bound to eat at home…
Looking for more keto recipes and diet tips?
Fresh and Tasty Keto Bread
Join our newsletter today and we'll email you 10 easy and delicious keto bread recipes plus weekly keto recipes and diet hacks to help you achieve your goal faster!
But, don’t give up just yet! Here at KetoASAP we are dedicated to make your keto-journey easier and enjoyable at home or out! That’s why we have made a list of the best keto-friendly restaurants in Seattle, WA that offer low carb dishes!
And here they are:
A hip dining restaurant offering different menus from around the world.
Address: 1519 14th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122, United States
- Sun – Thu from 10 am – 10 pm
- Fri – Sat from 10 am – 11 pm
Here are some dishes from their menu:
- Balut – Vietnamese Hot Vit Lon (developed duck egg, salt, pepper, assorted herbs, lime juice)
- East Indies Brussels Sprouts (coconut, crispy fried brussels sprouts, and garlic chutney, peanut satay, and sweet chili dipping sauce)
- Ecuadorian Biche de Pescado (rich, south american seafood soup made with whitefish, cassava, prawns, corn, peanuts and cilantro. Served with housemade aji criollo hot sauce). Ask to exclude the corn.
- Pakistani Peshawari Chapli Kabab (fresh mince halal beef patties with crushed pomegranate, onion, green chili, and spice. Shallow fried with ripe sliced
- tomato and served with pickled red onions, mint, fresh herbs and tamarind chutneys, crunchy ‘hot mix’ and naan). Avoid the naan.
- balinese barbecued spare ribs (smoked pork spare ribs marinated with galangal, garlic, candlenut, shrimp paste, lemongrass, herbs and spice. grilled and basted with kecap manis glaze). Served with Pickled Veggies and Rice. Avoid the rice.
- Taiwanese Chicken Heart Poppers (Crispy fried marinated chicken hearts, scallion and garlic). Served with Chili Oil Dipping Sauce
- Filipino Tapsilog (two sunny-side-up eggs, house made tocino (cured pork), sinangag garlic and scallion fried rice, soy and chili vinegar). Avoid the rice.
- Israeli Shakshuka (skillet eggs gently cooked in a red pepper, rich tomato, and feta ragout. Served with housemade zhug and warm flat-bread). Avoid the flat-bread.
A lovely eatery offering dishes with Greek influence in a relaxed setting.
Address: 2000 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, United States
- Mon – Thu from 6 am – 9 pm
- Friday from 6 am – 10 pm
- Saturday from 7 am – 3 pm; 4 pm – 10 pm
- Sunday from 7 am – 3 pm; 4 pm – 9 pm
Here are their keto-friendly dishes that you can try out:
- Eggs Benedict (with dill hollandaise, bavarian meats, ham)
- Tom’s Favorite Breakfast (with mediterranean octopus, bacon, yams, radicchio, feta yogurt, soft poached egg, potatoes, toast). Avoid the toast and potatoes.
- House Cured Gravlax (with chive cream cheese, capers, tomatoes, shaved red onion, dahlia bakery rye ficelle). Avoid the rye ficelle.
- Bristol Bay Sockeye Salmon Kebab (with herb caper relish). Served with salad.
- Anderson Lamb Kebab (with caramelized garlic-red wine glaze). Served with salad.
- Washington Chicken Kebab (with dill, yogurt). Served with salad.
- Duroc Pork Kebab (with honey-harissa). Served with salad.
- Squid Kebab (chermoula, crushed chili). Served with salad.
- Lola Breakfast (two eggs, choice of pork-maple sausage or smoked bacon, toast, smashed garlic fried potatoes). Avoid the toast and the fried potatoes.
- Jackie’s Greek Salad (with barrel aged feta)
- Portobello (oyster mushrooms, shiitake, tahini berbere glaze)
- Slow Roasted Anderson Leg Of Lamb (with rosemary, preserved lemon, oregano, mint, jus)
- Whole Roasted Idaho Trout (kale, anchovy, meyer lemon, chili, pine nuts)
A hip restaurant with a stylish decor offering farm-to-fork dishes in a modern setting,
Address: 704 N 34th St, Seattle, WA 98103, United States
- Mon – Fri from 11 am – 9 pm
- Saturday from 5 pm – 9 pm
In the list below are their ketogenic dishes that this restaurant offers:
- Chop Salad (romaine, pickled red cabbage, cucumber, celery, cherry tomatoes, feta, red wine vinaigrette, marinated chickpeas). Ask to exclude the marinated chickpeas. Choice to add an egg, chicken, marinated beef, tofu or avocado.
- Crispy Fried Cauliflower (fried cauliflower, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, pickled daikon, zhoug, smoked paprika)
- Chicken Fried Barley (mary’s free range chicken, carrot, mushroom soy, ghee, green bean, poached egg)
- Sautéed Squid (shishito peppers, herbs, vinegar, chili jam aioli, citrus)
- Ahi Poke (albacore tuna, house made kimchi, ponzu, avocado, and pickled vegetables)
- Crisp Radishes & Belgium Endive (roasted garlic-miso butter)
- Grilled Broccolini (roasted garlic-parmesan vinaigrette, chili flakes, bonito flakes, shaved parmesan)
- Fried Cauliflower (fried cauliflower, cucumber, 6 minute egg, cherry tomatoes, pickled daikon, zhoug, smoked paprika)
- Sauteed Brussels Sprouts (with honey-lemon miso, charred shishito peppers, crispy shallots)
- Salmon Creek Farm Pork Chop (with roasted mushrooms, pear butter, Madeira, grilled radicchio)
- Steak & Eggs (painted hills NY striploin, grilled watercress, crispy potatoes, chimichurri, 2 eggs any style). Avoid the crispy potatoes.
8 Oz Burger & Co
An upscale, cowboy-themed restaurant offering high-quality burgers in a rustic setting.
Address: 1401 Broadway, Seattle, WA 98122, United States
- Sun – Thu from 12 pm – 10 pm
- Fri – Sat from 12 pm – 11 pm
Here are their keto-approved dishes that you can try here:
- Grass Fed Sliders (NW grass fed beef, bacon fig jam, white american, arugula, aioli)
- Brussel Sprouts (cider vinegar, prosciutto)
- Popcorn Chicken (Draper Valley chicken with sriracha aioli)
- Blistered Shisito Peppers (sea salt and wasabi ranch)
- 8oz Wedge (iceberg, gorgonzola crumbles, candied bacon crumbles, gorgonzola dressing, balsamic onion)
- Caesar (parmesan crisp, baby kale, torn sourdough crouton). Ask to exclude the sourdough crouton.
- The Classic Burger (tomato, kraft white american cheese, onion, pickle, 8 oz. special sauce)
- The Broadway Burger (garlic tomato jam, garlic roasted tomatoes, arugula, garlic confit, mozzarella, aioli)
- The 8oz. Burger (their signature burger – arugula, hills bacon, beecher’s flagship cheddar, balsamic onions, truffle aioli)
- The Olive Burger (garlic roasted tomato, prosciutto, sunny side up egg, mozzarella, basil pesto)
- The Madison Burger (tomato, ale roasted mushroom, watercress, charred onions, thyme infused truffle salt, cave aged gruyere, herb aioli)
- The Jackson Burger (charred onions, braised pork belly, gouda, frisee, smokey bacon mayo, bbq sauce)
- Chicken Sammie (Draper valley chicken breast grilled or fried, onions, pickles, frise, curried honey aioli, brioche). Avoid the brioche.
- Banh Mi (An 8oz. favorite – marinated beef pork sausage, pickled carrots, cilantro, pickled daikon, cucumbers, serrano peppers, sriracha aioli)
- Turkey (diestel ranch turkey, watercress, pickle, avocado, tomato, onion, pomegranate ketchup)
- Fillet of Fish (wild cod, beer battered or grilled, onion, pickle, chipotle tartar, wild baby arugula, avocado cilantro creme)
- Pork Belly Kimchi (braised carlton farms pork belly, kimchi, fried egg, cilantro, sharp cheddar, sriracha aioli, brioche bun). Avoid the brioche bun.
Galos Flame Grilled Chicken
A friendly diner offering high quality dishes made with freshest and finest ingredients.
Address: 907 NW Ballard Way #100, Seattle, WA 98107, United States
- Sun – Thu from 11 am – 9 pm
- Fri – Sat from 11 am – 10 pm
Here are their keto-approved dishes:
- Crispy Green Beans (with Piri Dip)
- Cauliflower Bites
- Chicken Livers (grilled livers smothered in your piri piri heat served with a soft Galos bun). Avoid the soft Galos bun.
- Caesar Salad (Avoid croutons)
- Grilled Veggies
- Kale Salad
- Veggie Burger (lettuce, grilled onion, tomato, Galos sauce and veggie patty). Avoid bread.
- Veggie Wrap (lettuce, grilled onion, cucumber, tomato, Galos sauce and veggie patty). Avoid the tortilla.
- Veggie Quesadilla (cheese, grilled onion, veggies and veggie patty). Avoid the tortilla.
- Chicken Breast Sandwich (lettuce, grilled onion, tomato, Galos sauce and chicken breast). Avoid bread.
- Chicken Wrap (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, grilled onion, Galos sauce and chicken breast). Avoid the tortilla.
- Beef Burger (tomato, grilled onion, lettuce, Galos sauce & beef patty). Avoid any bread.
- Chicken Caesar Wrap (Caesar salad and chicken breast). Avoid any croutons or tortillas.
- Chicken Quesadilla (veggies, cheese, grilled onion and chicken breast). Avoid the tortilla.
- The Pairing ( 2 Kebabs, Half Chicken & 4 Wings & 2 Regular Sides- to share)
- The Trio (whole chicken, 2 Large Sides, 2 Garlic Bread- to share)
- The Quatro ( 2 Kebabs, whole chicken, 4 Regular Sides- to share)
A breakfast and dining restaurant serving Turkish fare, plus coffee and tea in a quirky setting. This restaurant is also vegan-friendly.
Address: 750 N 34th St, Seattle, WA 98103, United States
Open Hours: Mon – Sun from 9 am – 10:30 pm
Listed below are their keto-friendly dishes that you can try out:
- Abdullah Sauteé (tender juicy lamb cubes served as a blanket on baked eggplant moussaka)
- Adana kebab (long hand minced beef and lamb kebab mounted on a wide skewer and grilled to perfection: tender and juicy, served with parsley, sumac, and onion bundle, pickles and a dash of Antep pepper)
- Ali nazik mania (both lamb and chicken and grilled vegetables in one plate served with hummus and salad). Avoid the hummus.
- Ali nazik the fire (grilled eggplant in garlic and yogurt sauce, topped with spicy baked vegetable potpourri)
- Ali nazik with chicken (grilled spiced chicken served with yogurt and Antep seasonings and grilled eggplant sauce)
- Ali nazik with lamb (dautéed lamb served on top of grilled eggplant, yogurt, tahini and garlic sauce)
- Cappadocia köfte kebab (ground chicken meat, mixed with a handful of spices and herbs, formed on a wide flat skewer, grilled juicy and tender. Topped with a dash of sumac, lemon juice, and parsley mixture)
- Eggplant moussaka plate (baked eggplant and seasonal vegetables sautéed with garlic and olive oil, optional feta cheese topping)
- İnegöl köfte kebab (juicy, finger like, oval shaped grilled beef patties served on top of onion, fresh parsley, and sumac bed with garlic and yogurt sauce on the side)
- Mantı (mini homemade, stuffed with beef and spices, topped with tomato, melted butter, and garlic yogurt sauce)
- Süleyman the Magnificent (köftes, grilled chicken skewers and lamb skewers, pickles and herbs seasoned with sumac and Aleppo pepper)
- Tavuk shish kebab (lean chicken cubes marinated with handful of spices and garlic grilled on a skewer with onions and bell peppers, sprinkled with mint, sumac and Aleppo pepper, served with yogurt sauce)
- Aegean Greens (mixed greens, onions, feta cheese, cucumbers, green olives, tomatoes, cabbage pickles, homemade pomegranate vinaigrette with sunflower seeds)
- Anatolian Salad (mixed greens tossed with green and red peppers, Turkish black olives, cucumbers, a boiled egg, pomegranate dressing with feta cheese, sunflower seeds, parsley and homemade beet and red cabbage pickles)
- Sebze Salata (a bundle of roasted vegetables-eggplant, zucchini, cauliflower and Brussels sprouts served with Turkish olives, fresh greens, grilled eggplant dip and sumac, olive oil, and Urfa pepper mixture which is the last touch)
- Village Salad with Chicken (spiced up grilled chicken on top of seasonal greens, red onion, carrots, cucumbers with a handful of homemade red pickles dressed with olive oil sauce and pomegranate molasses)
- Kıymalı (meat loaf) pide (ground beef rubbed with herbs and spices, tomatoes, green peppers, parsley and mozzarella)
Buenos Aires Grill Argentinian Steakhouse
A cozy restaurant and bar offering Argentinian meats, chops and handmade cocktails served in a low-lit atmosphere.
Address: 2328 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, United States
- Mon – Thu from 4 pm – 9 pm
- Fri – Sat from 4 pm – 10 pm
Here are their keto-approved dishes you can choose from:
- Trio de Chorizos (traditional Argentine sausages)
- Caracu (roasted veal bone marrow, toasted crostinis, agrodolce onions and chimichurri on the side)
- Carpaccio (thin sliced raw beef tenderloin, basil oil, arugula salad and parmesan)
- Albondigas (housemade meatballs, parmesan, marinara and toasted crostinis). Avoid the crostini.
- Calamares Fritos (buttermilk battered fried squid, marinara sauce and paprika aioli)
- Gambas Scampi (crispy breaded Patagonian shrimp pan fried with citrus beurre blanc and focaccia). Avoid the focaccia.
- Matambre al Horno (roasted carrots, marinated beef tenderloin and red peppers, hard boiled eggs, wrapped in bacon with veal malbec demi glace and sweet potatoes). Avoid the sweet potatoes.
- Lubina a la Plancha (grilled Chilean sea bass, roasted red pepper aioli, cauliflower puree and crispy sweet potato ribbons). Avoid the sweet potato ribbons.
- Pollo Buenos Aires (roasted half chicken, asparagus, house mashed potatoes and mushroom pan gravy). Avoid the mashed potatoes.
- Milanesa Trio (three eye round cutlets breaded and pan fried: A caballo – pan fried egg; Fugazetta – onion, mozzarella and oregano; Bariloche – arugula, prosciutto, parmesan, tomato)
- Caesar (romaine lettuce, parmesan crisps, lemon, housemade croutons and caesar dressing). Avoid the homemade croutons.
- Burrata (cherry tomato, balsamic reduction, burrata cheese, and arugula with basil oil)
- Jardín (mixed greens, radish, red onion, cherry tomato, and carrot). Choice of dressing: Parmesan peppercorn, caesar, honey balsamic, citrus vinaigrette.
- Champiñónes (sautéed crimini mushrooms, butter, garlic, white wine and parsley)
- Espárragos (roasted asparagus, lemon and garlic)
- Meats (Bife Ancho, Filete de Lomo, Bife de Chorizo, Costilla, Bife Ancho, Filete de Lomo, Gaucho Costilla, Costilla, Churrasco, Bife de Chorizo, Entraña, Costeleta de Ternera). The steaks come with any choice of sides.
Stone Korean Restaurant
A unique restaurant offering Korean dishes in a relaxed setting.
Address: 900 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109, United States
- Mon – Thu from 11 am – 9:30 pm
- Fri – Sat from 11 am – 12 am
Here are their ketogenic dishes that you can try out:
- Gyoza (vegetable and pork potstickers, served with soy dipping sauce)
- Steamed Egg (steamed battered egg, with chopped green onions)
- Chicken Hot Wings (seasoned chicken wings deep-fried in soybean oil)
- Beef Hot Pot (beef, carrots, zucchini, shiitake mushrooms, bean-sprouts, spinach. Topped with yolk of an egg). Served in a sizzling hot stone pot.
- Pork Hot Pot (pork, shiitake mushrooms, zucchini, carrots, bean-sprouts, spinach. Topped with yolk of an egg). Served in a sizzling hot stone pot.
- Chicken Hot Pot (chicken, carrots, zucchini, bean-sprouts, spinach, shiitake mushrooms. Topped with yolk of an egg). Served in a sizzling hot stone pot.
- Tofu Hot Pot (tofu, carrots, zucchini, bean-sprouts, shiitake mushrooms, spinach. Topped with yolk of an egg). Served in a sizzling hot stone pot.
- Vegetable Hot Pot (carrots, shiitake mushrooms, bean-sprouts, spinach, zucchini. Topped with yolk of an egg). Served in a sizzling hot stone pot.
- Cold Bi-bim-bob (beef, carrots, bean-sprouts, shiitake mushrooms, zucchini, spinach. Topped with yolk of an egg). Served in a sizzling hot stone pot.
- Kalbi (Korean BBQ beef short ribs with Kalbi sauce)
- Bulgogi (Korean BBQ rib-eye marinated in Bulgogi sauce)
- Spicy Pork Bulgogi (Korean BBQ pork loin marinated in spicy Bulgogi sauce)
- Chicken Bulgogi (Korean BBQ chicken slices marinated in Bulgogi sauce)
- Spicy Chicken Bulgogi (Korean BBQ chicken slices marinated in spicy Bulgogi sauce)
- Marinated Chicken (whole fried chicken cut into 12 pieces, tossed in a sweet garlic sauce)
- Spicy Squid (vegetables and sauteed squid with house spicy sauce)
- Shrimp Stir Fried Vegetables (vegetables and sauteed shrimp with house sauce)
- Chicken Stir Fried Vegetables (vegetables and sauteed chicken with house sauce)
- Yuk-gae-jang (vegetable soup and spicy beef brisket)
- Kimchi Jhi-gae (kimchi stew with medium-firm tofu and onions)
A breakfast and lunch spot with a rustic feel that helps fight homelessness and hunger by donating meals.
Address: 5620 6th Ave S Building T, Seattle, WA 98108, United States
Open Hours: Mon – Fri from 7:30 – 3 pm
Here are their keto-friendly dishes:
- Harvest onion, garbanzo, roma, bleu cheese crumbles, mama lil’s on top of spring mix with balsamic vinaigrette and house-made crouton). Ask to exclude the house-made crouton.
- Caesar (romaine, house-made croutons, parmesan, slivered almonds with caesar dressing)
- Cobb (bacon, tomato, hard boiled egg, romaine, bleu cheese crumbles, cucumber with bleu cheese dressing)
- Beet (Roasted Beet, candied walnut, goat cheese on arugula with citrus vinaigrette)
- Spinach (bacon, sliced almond, red onion, hard boiled egg on spinach with citrus vinaigrette)
- Orcas Scramble (scrambled egg, bell peppers, onion, bacon, sharp cheddar)
- Steak + Egg Scramble (steak, egg, spinach, sharp cheddar, bell peppers, onion)
Now that you know where to find the best places to eat low carb dishes in Seattle, WA, you don’t have to worry about whether a restaurant has some keto, low carb options for you, or if you’ll have to stay hungry!
All that is left for you to do is to grab a friend, choose a place from this list and enjoy their ketogenic, low carb dishes that will keep you in ketosis!