Are you tired of always having to check if a restaurant has keto diet options? Are you on the hunt for a good restaurant in San Antonio, Texas that has keto-friendly, low carb dishes that are also tasty?
Well, you are at the right place! In the list below we have selected the best ketogenic diet dishes that are offered by 10 amazing restaurants in San Antonio!
A restaurant with a buzzy and rustic feel, offering New American dishes.
Address: 306 Pearl Pkwy #101, San Antonio, TX 78215, United States:
- Mon- Thu from 11am- 10pm
- Friday from 11am- 11pm
- Saturday from 10am- 11pm
Here are some keto-friendly options from their menu:
- Smoked Pork Gumbo (with heritage hog, okra, andouille)
- Cured Soup Of The Day (with cheddar cheese, cream of broccoli)
- Fried Oyster Salad (with Benton’s bacon, little gem lettuce, smoked tomato dressing, avocado)
- Wurst Case Scenario (with duck egg, lap Cheong sausage, sweet potato hash). Avoid the sweet potato hash.
- Pig Cheek Poutine (with pickled cauliflower, Wisconsin cheddar curds)
- B.O.T. (with Benton’s bacon, heirloom tomato, masa fried oyster, habañero mayo)
- Steak And Eggs (with butcher’s cut texas wagyu, mixed greens salad, two eggs any style, béarnaise)
Pasha Mediterranean Grill
A popular spot with a casual setting offering Eastern Mediterranean foods.
Address: 9339 Wurzbach Rd, San Antonio, TX 78240, United States
- Sun- Thu from 11am- 10pm
- Fri- Sat from 11am- 11pm
Here are a few keto-friendly dishes from their menu:
- Chicken Shish Tawook (with chicken tenderloins marinated in garlic, olive oil and special herbs, cooked over an open flame). Served with Greek salad, hummus and garlic aioli.
- Kashke Bademjan (roasted eggplant dip, sautéed with onions, mint and garlic). Served warm, topped with Pasha’s own specialty yogurt.
- Labneh (traditional Greek yogurt topped with extra virgin olive oil, mint, kalamata olive)
- Greek Feta Cheese (fresh Greek feta topped with extra virgin olive oil, za’atar, garnished with, kalamata olives, sliced tomatoes)
- Shirazi Salad (with perfectly diced cucumber, onion, tomato tossed with lemon juice, mint extra virgin olive oil)
- Koobideh Kabob (two skewers of premium ground beef chuck, Persian spices, cooked over an open flame). Served with basmati rice and a veggie kabob. Ask to exclude the rice.
- Chicken Shawarma Plate (with a generous serving of marinated chicken breast, slowly roasted on a vertical pit and thinly sliced. Served with garlic aioli, Greek salad, hummus )
- Gyro Kabob Plate (two skewers of lean ground beef, lamb, cooked over an open flame. Served with hummus, tzatziki sauce, Greek salad)
A New American contemporary fine dining fare served in a warm and relaxed setting.
Address: 5011 Broadway St, San Antonio, TX 78209, United States
- Mon- Fri from 11am- 2:30pm; 5:30pm- 10pm
- Saturday from 10am- 2:30pm; 5:30pm- 10p,
- Sunday from 10am- 3pm; 5:30pm- 9pm
Here are some of their keto-approved dishes based on their menu:
- Roasted Red Pepper Zucchini (puréed, lime cream)
- New Orleans Gumbo (with chicken, gulf shrimp, andouille sausage)
- Grilled Salad (with prime beef or chicken, peppers, avocado, onions, romaine, cheese, mushrooms and ancho lime vinaigrette)
- Cobb (with chicken, bacon, cheeses, avocado, field greens, egg, croutons, house dressing, tomatoes). Ask for no croutons.
- Greek Salad (with grilled Gulf shrimp, kalamata olives, feta, red onion, tomatoes, cucumbers)
- Jumbo Lump Blue Crab Cake (with chipotle aioli, lime cream, guacamole, small salad)
- Benedict (with poached eggs, hollandaise, Canadian bacon)
- Homard (lump crab, truffled scrambled eggs, butter-poached cold water lobster tail)
- Surf & Turf (with Allen Bros. beef tenderloin, asparagus, cold water lobster tail, béarnaise)
A restaurant in downtown San Antonio, offering contemporary New American cuisine with seasonal and fresh ingredients. Great food!
Address: 926 S Presa St, San Antonio, TX 78210, United States
- Tue- Thur from 5:30pm- 10pm
- Fri- Sat from 5:30pm- 11pm
Listed below are some of their keto-friendly, low carb meals:
- Oyster Sliders (crispy fried gulf oysters, chives, candied bacon, spinach, buttermilk chive biscuits, brown butter hollandaise)
- Japanese Hamachi Sashimi Tostadas (with guacamole, ponzu, aji Amarillo yuzu vinaigrette, ginger slaw, cilantro salsa)
- Baked Oysters (with lemon cream, spinach, Kalamata olive oil, parmesan, prosciutto dust, chive)
- Iceberg Lettuce Wedge (with candied bacon, celery, heirloom tomatoes, roasted shallot vinaigrette, Paladin Blue cheese, creamy bleu cheese dressing, buttermilk onion rings, herbs)
- Georges Banks Scallops (seared sea scallops, avocado mousse, pepper-jack cheddar Anson Mills grits, sautéed spinach, charred jalapeno cilantro beurre blanc)
- Bouquet Lettuce (with heirloom cherry tomatoes, avocado, English cucumber, crispy prosciutto di Parma, red onion, roasted jalapeno ranch dressing)
A chic local business; a New American eatery with a rich menu of food and drinks served in a comfortable setting.
Address: 1024 S Alamo St, San Antonio, TX 78210, United States
- Tue- Sat from 5pm- 10pm
- Sunday from 10:30am- 2:30pm
Here are their keto-approved dishes to try:
- Ahi Tuna Tartar (with sumac-lemon dressing, fattoush salad)
- Red Harissa Chicken Kebabs (with sumac, Israeli table salad, basil)
- Ground Lamb Kebabs (with za’atar, serrano, feta dip, spices)
- Grilled Peach Panzanella Salad (with red onion, grandma’s tomatoes, torn bread). Avoid the bread.
- Grandma’s Green Salad (with sunflower seeds, avocado, herb yogurt dressing, feta)
- Peeler Farms Wagyu Flank Steak (with black sesame bearnaise, white onion marinade, green beans). Ask to exclude the beans.
An elegant and contemporary restaurant offering premium-cuts on parrilla grill and wild fish.
Address: 1401 N Loop 1604 W, San Antonio, TX 78258, United States
- Mon- Sat from 4:30pm- 10:30pm
- Sunday from 11am- 3pm; 5pm- 9pm
Here are the keto-friendly dishes from their menu:
- Octopus Ceviche (Spanish octopus marinated in citrus juice prepared with tomato, peppers, avocado, cucumber, onion and serrano)
- Prime Beef Carpaccio (beef tenderloin, drizzled with mustard dressing, topped with capers, shallots, hard-boiled eggs, tomato and parmesan cheese)
- Rockin’ Oysters Rockefeller (broiled oysters on the half shell topped with bacon, spinach, bread crumbs, and finished with house cheese sauce). Ask to exclude bread crumbs.
- Russian Caviar (accompanied with red onions, chives, hard-boiled eggs,
- crème Fraiche & toast). Avoid the toast.
- Caprese Salad (with heirloom tomatoes, balsamic, housemade mozzarella, toasted pine nuts, basil pesto and baby arugula)
- Wedge Salad (with candied bacon, baby lettuce and Roquefort cheese dressing)
- bacon-wrapped filet mignon (filet mignon wrapped in applewood smoked bacon served over au Poivre sauce)
- Wild Alaskan Halibut (served over spinach, zucchini, carrots, oven-roasted leeks and finished with a lemon-saffron cream sauce)
- Cold Water Lobster Tail (two cold water lobster tails broiled with butter, chef’s spices and lemon)
Boudro’s On The Riverwalk
A cozy restaurant on the side of the river that offers wook-grilled meats, seafood and guacamole.
Address: On The Riverwalk Level, 421 E-Commerce St, San Antonio, TX 78205, United States
- Sun- Thu from 11am- 11pm
- Fri- Sat from 11am- 12am
Here are their keto-friendly options to try out:
- Grilled Chicken Salad (with tender strips of grilled chicken, tomatoes, mixed greens, papaya slaw and roasted garlic Asian dressing). Ask to exclude papaya slaw.
- Mesquite Grilled Salmon Salad (with spinach leaves, pecans, thinly sliced red onions, orange slices and bacon-mustard dressing). Ask to exclude the orange slices.
- Duck And Sausage Gumbo (with spicy Louisiana sausage and three peppers)
- Field Greens And Roasted Garlic Crouton (with sun-dried tomatoes, maple vinaigrette dressing and fresh goat cheese)
- Southwest Caesar (with romaine lettuce, red bell peppers, chipotle Caesar dressing and shaved parmesan)
- Tomato Salad (with gorgonzola cheese, basil, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and red Bermuda onions)
- Boudreaux’s Shrimp And Grits (with pepper jack stone-ground grits and lemon buttered shrimp with chorizo, apple smoked bacon, green onions and roasted poblano peppers)
A stylish and modern restaurant that offers delicious grilled seafood and meat dishes.
Address: 300 E Travis St, San Antonio, TX 78205, United States
- Mon- Sat from 5pm- 10pm
- Sunday from 5pm-9pm
Here are their keto-approved options to try out:
- Almond Crusted Red Snapper (with leeks, grilled broccoli, lemon cream sauce)
- Romaine Wedge (with blue cheese, bacon-garlic crumble, tomatoes)
- Char-Boiled Lobster( with herb butter, crispy garlic, lobster claw stuffing )
- Prime N.Y. Strip (with Baked tomato with bearnaise, cheddar cheese)
- Prime Filet Mignon (with baked tomato with bearnaise, cheddar cheese)
- Sautéed Mushrooms With Smoked Garlic-thyme Butter
A fine dining restaurant that offers seasonal fare in a calm and relaxed setting.
Address: 16401 La Cantera Pkwy, San Antonio, TX 78256, United States
- Tue- Fri from 4:30pm- 10pm
- Saturday from 5:30pm- 10pm
- Sunday from 10:30am- 2pm; 5:30-10pm
Here are a few of their keto-friendly, low carb dishes you can try out:
- Open- Face Vegetable Omelette (with red bell pepper coulis)
- Baked Eggs & Creamed Spinach (with spicy green sauce and bacon)
- Poached Eggs & Cured Salmon (with hollandaise and avocado)
- Steak & Eggs (with crispy applewood-smoked bacon)
- Char-Grilled Blue Point Oysters (with bone marrow, charred lemon, herb butter)
- Mushrooms En Croute (petite watercress salad, a trio of seasonal mushrooms)
- Pacific Black Cod (with romesco sauce, charred cauliflower, microgreens, toasted almonds)
A family restaurant with a cozy and casual setting that offers seasonal Southern and American dishes and drinks.
Address: 2195 NW Military Hwy, San Antonio, TX 78213, United States
- Tue- Thu from 11:30pm- 2pm; 5pm- 9pm
- Friday from 11:30pm- 2pm; 5pm- 10pm
- Saturday from 5pm- 10pm
Here are some of their ketogenic options based on their menu:
- East Coast Oysters (with pickled garden pepper ‘mignonette’, sesame crackers). Avoid the crackers.
- White Mushroom Salad (with extra virgin, parsley, valley citrus, pomegranate, pecorino)
- Fried Gulf Oysters (with pepitas, green goddess, little gem lettuce, cotija)
- Spicy Shaved Broccoli (with loads of garlic, peanuts, togarashi spice)
- Braised Trumpets (with trumpet mushrooms, fried chicken skin, cauliflower, sesame seeds)
- Grandma’s Greens (with hazelnut gremolata, maitake mushrooms, Jerusalem artichoke, Turkish chile)
- Brick Chicken (chamomile brined, Carlos’ chimichurri)
Now that you know where to find delicious and ketogenic food around San Antonio, all that is left for you to do is just choose a place to visit and enjoy the good food!
Don’t forget to check these restaurants near you to find out more options available.