Are you tired of searching for restaurants around Jacksonville, FL that offer ketogenic, low carb dishes for you? Are you frustrated with the lack of spontaneity? Well, your food frustrations have come to an end!
At KetoASAP, we have made it our mission to help you get the best food experience and enjoy your keto friendly journey. Unfortunately we couldn’t find a good BBQ place to make the list. That’s why we have made you a list of the keto-friendly cafes and restaurants in Jacksonville that offer low carb dishes!
And here they are:
A restaurant serving Italian fare in a cozy setting.
Address: 14185 Beach Blvd #11, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250, United States
Open Hours: Mon – Sat from 11 am – 10 pm
Here are their keto friendly dishes that you can try out:
- Vinnyʼs Two for All (6 wings and 4 mozzarella sticks)
- Fresh Mozzarella Platter (fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, sliced tomatoes covered in seasoned virgin olive oil)
- Meat & Cheese Platter (genoa salami, pepperoni, ham, provolone, mozzarella, gorgonzola, olives, feta,and roasted red peppers)
- Gorgonzola Salad (lettuce, cucumbers, onions, pepperoncini, tomatoes, green and black olives, gorgonzola cheese)
- Greek Salad (lettuce, onions, pepperoncini, black olives, tomatoes, cucumbers, stuffed grape leaves, cranberry, banana peppers, feta cheese)
- Antipasto Salad bowl (lettuce, onions, pepperoncini, black olives, tomatoes, cucumbers, giardiniera, roasted red peppers, olives, genoa salami, pepperoni, ham, provolone, fresh mozzarella)
- Chef Salad (lettuce, onions, boiled eggs, ham, American cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, salami, mozzarella, pickle)
- Caesar Salad (fresh romaine, mixed grain croutons, pecorino, black pepper, cheese tossed in fresh caesar dressing). Ask to exclude the croutons.
- Original Philly Cheese Steak (sauteed onions, green peppers, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese)
- NY Buffalo Chicken (spicy chicken with melted cheese topped with onions and lettuce with blue cheese on the side)
- Sausage Pepper & Onion bowl (sauteed in garlic olive oil and wine with cheese)
- Original Chicken Philly (sauteed onions, green peppers, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese)
- Greek Revolution bowl(sauteed spinach, ham, tomato, roasted peppers, feta cheese and vinaigrette)
- New York – New York (tender shaved steak sauteed with onions, mushrooms, peppers and cheese with a touch of steak sauce)
- Steak and Onion (ricotta, pecorino, mozzarella, steak and onions)
- Shrimp & Scallops Fra Diablo (fresh shrimp and scallops sauteed with garlic and finished with a spicy wine marinara over linguine)
- White or Red Clam Sauce (baby clams sauteed in wine and fresh basil, red peppers, garlic. Finished with marinara or butter)
A local keto friendly health food restaurant offering seasonal dishes in a casual setting
Address: 76 S Laura St #101, Jacksonville, FL 32202, United States
Open Hours: Mon – Fri from 8 am – 5 pm
Here are their keto-friendly dishes that you can choose from their menu:
- Caesar (shaved parmesan, roasted chicken, romaine, croutons). Ask to exclude the croutons.
- California Cobb (mesclun mix and romaine, hard-boiled egg, avocado, blackened chicken, grape tomatoes bacon, blue cheese)
- Greek Goddess (mesclun mix, housemade falafel, cucumbers, greens and herb blend, hot chickpeas, red onion, feta cheese, pita chips). Ask to avoid the hot chickpeas and avoid the pita chips.
- V-power (romaine, grape tomatoes, avocado, spicy pickled vegetables, greens and herb blend, sunflower seeds)
- Kale Caesar (kale and romaine, shaved parmesan, grape tomato, croutons). Ask to exclude the croutons.
- Palm Beach Shrimp (roasted shrimp with romaine, grape tomatoes, carrot, greens and herb blend, spicy pickled vegetables)
- Chicken Sandwich (mesclun mix, chicken, pico de gallo, Hungarian goat horn peppers, warm mushrooms, cucumber, red onion, cheddar cheese with housemade sauce). Avoid the bread.
- Avocado Toast (housemade fresh avocado mash, cilantro and toasted sesame seeds). Ask for lettuce instead of toast.
- Build Your Own (romaine, hard-boiled egg, sunflower seeds, Mediterranean olive, tomatoes)
- Build Your Own (kale, spring mix, blue cheese, scallions, freshly roasted chicken, bacon, lime-cilantro vinaigrette)
- Build Your Own (freshly roasted shrimp, romaine, hard-boiled egg, Mediterranean olive, tomatoes, balsamic vinegar)
- Build Your Own (spinach, feta, almonds, broccoli, jalapeno peppers, freshly roasted tinga chicken, freshly squeezed lemon juiced)
Black Sheep Restaurant
A casual restaurant and bar serving dishes with locally sourced ingredients in a cozy setting.
Address: 1534 Oak St, Jacksonville, FL 32204, United States
- Tue – Thu from 10:30 am- 10 pm
- Friday from 10:30 am- 12 am
- Saturday from 9:30 am- 12 am
- Sunday from 9:30 am- 10 am
Listed below are their keto-approved dishes that you can try out from their menu:
- Deviled Eggs (smoked duke’s mayo, house pickles, pimento d’espelette)
- Fried Olives (with house-made pimento cheese)
- Blackened Pork Rinds (with maple smoked duke’s mayo)
- Fried Okra (with buttermilk ranch)
- Kale & Brussels Sprouts Salad (cotija cheese, anchovy croutons, soft boiled egg, caesar dressing). Ask to exclude the croutons.
- Little Gem Salad (fennel, radish, hearts of palm, snap peas, green goddess dressing)
- Korean Short Rib Entree (logan turnpike grits, bulgogi marinade, collard green kimchi, soft boiled egg)
- PLT (house porchetta, beefsteak tomatoes, little gem lettuce, smoked duke’s mayo, brioche, field greens salad). Avoid the brioche.
- Cape Canaveral Shrimp Roll (old bay, celery, butter lettuce, market greens and herb salad)
- Wild Georgia Shrimp and Grits bowl (shallot confit, charred broccoli, new Orleans bar-b-q sauce)
- BLK SHP Club (house ham, house bacon, swiss cheese, house-roasted turkey, lettuce, tomato, black pepper aioli)
- Strata (egg custard, wainwright cheddar, shishito peppers, Benton’s country ham, sage, brioche, field greens salad). Avoid the brioche.
- Koran Beef Short Ribs (bulgogi marinade, logan turnpike grits, collard green kimchi, logan turnpike grits, soft boiled egg)
- Wild Georgia Shrimp & Grits (tomato gravy, crispy andouille sausage, pickled trinity)
- Seared Scallops (celery root confit, porchetta, stone fruit mostarda)
- Roasted Oysters (creamed collards, cotija cheese, Benton’s ham furikake, hot sauce)
- Crispy Skin Salmon (celery root and hazelnut soubise, roasted golden beets, hazelnut gremolata)
A modern restaurant offering seasonal French dishes in a stylish and chic setting.
Address: 3630 Park St, Jacksonville, FL 32205, United States
- Mon – Wed from 4 pm – 10 pm
- Thu – Fri from 4 pm – 12 am
- Saturday from 11 am – 12 am
- Sunday from 11 am – 10 pm
Here are their delicious ketogenic dishes you can try out from their menu:
- Lyonnaise Salad (house-smoked Maple Leaf Farms duck bacon, red wine poached egg, French breakfast radish, grilled baguette, red onion, warm bacon-champagne vinaigrette). Avoid the grilled baguette.
- Caesar Salad (salt-cured lemon, little gem lettuce and egg yolk, shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano, fried capers, Boquerone-caper crouton, Caesar dressing). Avoid the crouton.
- Spinach Salad (blue cheese, Granny Smith apples, spiced pecans, bacon vinaigrette)
- Orsay Salad (baby lettuces, red onion, Parmigiano-Reggiano, Dijon Champagne vinaigrette)
- Haricots Verts Salad (french green beans, crème fraîche vinaigrette, roasted hazelnuts)
- Three Dollars (Maine lobster, truffle vinaigrette, raw asparagus)
- Homard Et Truffes Noires (whole poached Maine lobster, black truffles, truffled Hollandaise)
- Champignons Et Gruyère (cremini and shiitake mushrooms, roasted portobello, Gruyere, fine herb beurre blanc)
- Lardons Et Cheddar (Eden Farms bacon, thyme and aged cheddar)
- Jambon (La Quercia Rossa Berkshire prosciutto, chives, creme fraiche)
- Epinards Et Tomates (tomato confit, spinach, Parmigiano-Reggiano)
- Fromage De Chevre (fine herb beurre blanc, fresh Spanish goat cheese)
- Garden Carpaccio (sous vide beets, Swiss chard, house-made farmer’s cheese, pickled radish, orange, pistachio vinaigrette). Avoid the orange.
- Steak Tartare (with capers, mustard oil, red onion)
- Roasted Oysters (with Eden Farms bacon, Parmigiano-Reggiano, spinach)
- Prince Edward Island Mussels (with white wine, thyme, garlic, butter)
- Chicken Fried Eden Farms Berkshire Pork Chop (sunny side up Black Hog Farm egg, warm fingerling potato, black pepper buttermilk gravy and arugula salad). Avoid the fingerling potato.
- Beef Stroganoff (red wine braised beef short rib, leeks, roasted mushrooms, creme fraiche, pappardelle)
- Scallop Crudo (red radish, dill, smoked trout roe, pumpernickel, fennel, basil, turmeric buttermilk, Maldon sea salt)
A veteran riverfront restaurant serving local, fresh seafood and steaks in a festive atmosphere.
Address: 9716 Heckscher Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32226, United States
- Sun – Thu from 11 am – 9 pm
- Fri – Sat from 11 am – 10 pm
Here are their keto-approved dishes that you can try out:
- Florida Gator Tail (deep-fried and served with our Cajun mustard sauce)
- Calamari (tender, deep-fried and served with marinara)
- Mussels or Clams (sautéed in garlic butter and white wine. Served with garlic bread). Avoid the garlic bread.
- BBQ Bacon Wrapped Jumbo Shrimp (six jumbo shrimp wrapped in hickory smoked bacon, grilled to perfection. Served over their homemade onion straws)
- Crab Stuffed Mushrooms (baked and smothered with mozzarella cheese and white wine cheese sauce. Served with garlic bread.) Avoid the garlic bread.
- Oysters Raw or Steamed (served by the dozen on the half-shell)
- Wings (ten naked wings, tossed in your choice of BBQ, hot or mild sauce. Served with celery and a side of Blue CheeseRanch)
- Seafood (Tilapia, Shrimp, Scallops, Flounder, Oysters, Grouper, Mahi Mahi, Ahi Tuna, Salmon)
- Sandollar’s Seafood Platter for One or Platter for Two (shrimp, deviled crab, scallops, clam strips and fish)
- Bourbon Street Salmon (Atlantic caught Salmon marinated in our Bourbon glaze and grilled to perfection)
- Island Mahi Mahi (wild-caught Mahi Mahi blackened and topped with fresh pineapple mango salsa)
- Lemon Herb Chicken (marinated chicken breast, grilled and topped with a light wine and herb sauce)
- Low Country Boil (crab legs, clams, mussels, shrimp, scallops, crawfish, sausage, corn cob and red potatoes). Avoid the corn cob and red potatoes.
- Garden Salad (cucumbers, red onions, mixed greens, tomatoes, croutons and served with your choice of dressing). Choice to add chicken, shrimp, salmon, tilapia or redfish.
- Sandollar Seafood Salad (scallops, shrimp and crab meat served over mixed greens with tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, croutons and our Golden Italian dressing). Ask to exclude the croutons.
- Steaks (Ribeye, New York Strip, Prime Rib)
A warm spot for traditional Greek food and a variety of od Mediterranean wines.
Address: 6271 St Augustine Rd Jacksonville, FL 32217, United States
- Mon – Sat from 7 am – 2 pm; 5 pm – 10 pm
- Sunday from 8 am – 2 pm
Here are their keto-friendly dishes that you can choose from:
- Calamari Fried Or Grilled (tender Calamari served with a side of our marinara sauce)
- Shrimp Saganaki Red Or White (Greek sautéed shrimp in a pan with tomatoes and feta cheese OR sautéed in white wine, butter and garlic lemon sauce)
- Octopus Grilled (octopus marinated with Greek herbs and spices, grilled over an open flame is a Greek classic)
- Anchovies (salted sardine fillets in olive oil)
- Shrimp Souvlaki Skewers (two 5 inch skewers of grilled, marinated shrimp)
- Saganaki Flambe (Kefalograviera Greek cheese pan-fried and flambéed with brandy)
- Yiahni (sautéed eggplant is an Athens Café signature dish consisting of sautéed eggplant in tomatoes, onions, garlic, and herbs)
- Elies Kalamata Olives (fresh, dark olives sprinkled with parsley)
- Antipasto Salad (a combination of kasseri, feta, pepper jack cheeses, salami, tomatoes, olives, green peppers, onions and slices of pepperoni, sprinkled with basil and olive oil dressing)
- Cheese Plate (feta, kasseri, and pepper-jack cheese with olives, tomatoes, and spices)
- Melitzanosalata Eggplant Spread (fire-roasted eggplant mashed with tomatoes, onion, parsley, garlic, feta, and olive oil)
- Loukaniko Greek Sausage (Loukániko Greek sausages flavored with fennel seed, and various other dried herbs and seeds)
- Keftedakia Greek Meatballs (five large grilled special Greek Meatballs seasoned with our own secret recipe of Greek spices)
- Pork Tigania Pan Fried Pork & Onions (pork slices pan-fried in olive oil with onions and spices)
- Souvlaki Skewers (two 5 inch Souvlaki Skewers – tender marinated meats and vegetables grilled on a skewer). Choice of chicken, pork or shrimp.
- Salmon Grilled Greek-style (a salmon fillet grilled to perfection with olive oil, topped with our own creamy lemon, caper and dill wine sauce)
- Chicken Tigania Pan Fried Chicken & Onions (chicken slices pan-fried in olive oil with onions and spices
- Sikotakia Beef Liver and Onions (Pan-fried liver with caramelized onions, garlic, Greek spices and a dash of white wine)
- Briam Greek Ratatouille (zucchini, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, eggplant, green peppers with Greek olive oil and spices)
- Kolokithakia Fried Zucchini (zucchini is lightly breaded and fried. Served with tzatziki for dipping)
- Eggplant Wheels (fresh grilled eggplant wheels garnished with chopped fresh tomatoes, onions, green peppers, feta cheese, garlic oil and spices)
- Greek Salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, feta cheese, Kalamata olives and pepperoncini pepper. Athens Café special Greek dressing.)
- Fish Pompey (filet sautéed in spices and lemon served over a bed of sautéed vegetables). Served with choice of one side.
- Fish Fillet Greek Style (fried fish fillet (Flounder, Bassa or Grouper as available). Served with sautéed spinach and choice of a side
- Poseidon’s Choice (Grilled Calamari, Shrimp and fish- Flounder, Bassa or Grouper as available), Served with a choice of one side.
A modern restaurant offering Pan-Asian and Chinese restaurant in an uplifting, buzzy vibe.
Address: 3820 Southside Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32216, United States
- Mon – Fri from 11 am – 2 pm; 5 pm – 9 pm
- Saturday from 5 pm – 9 pm
Here are their delicious ketogenic dishes you can try:
- Fried Calamari (tender calamari, wasabi aioli, and sriracha for dipping)
- Ahi Tuna Ceviche
- Basil Salmon Salad (mixed greens and cucumber with sesame-ginger vinaigrette)
- Peanut-Lime Grilled Chicken Salad (mixed greens and carrots with peanut-lime vinaigrette)
- Seared Ahi Tuna Salad (mixed greens and cucumber with soy-balsamic vinaigrette)
- Walnut-Blue Cheese Spinach Salad (with spinach, red onions, blue cheese, and walnuts with soy-balsamic vinaigrette)
- Crispy Shrimp Salad (with mixed greens, cucumber, and sesame-ginger vinaigrette)
- Crispy Chicken Chop Chop Salad (with mixed greens, cucumber, carrots, red onion, and garlic-chive ranch dressing)
- Creamy Coconut Shrimp Stir Fry (bok choy, carrots, peppers, and straw mushrooms cooked in a fragrant coconut milk sauce. Served with steamed rice). Choice to substitute the rice with veggies.
- Moo Goo Chicken Stir Fry (bok choy, carrots, broccoli, and chicken in white ginger sauce. Served with steamed rice). Choice to substitute the rice with veggies.
Now you have the list of the best restaurants that have delicious keto food and low carb dishes! All that is left for you to do is to grab a friend, explore the places on our list and enjoy their dishes!