Are you tired of restaurants around Dallas not having any ketogenic, low carb meals to accommodate for your keto diet?
We understand that when you are on keto, finding a restaurant or a cafe that has keto options can be like looking for a needle in a haystack! But, don’t give up just yet, there is still hope!
That’s why we decided to help you out and pick the 11 best restaurants in Dallas, Texas that have ketogenic, low carb dishes! Here is the list:
A health-conscious restaurant offering carefully and responsibly sourced ingredients in a fast-casual setting.
Address: 1601 Elm St #140, Dallas, TX 75201, United States
Open Hours: Mon – Fri from 7 am – 5 pm
Here are their keto-friendly dishes:
- Garden Eggs (broccoli and zucchini scramble with everything bagel seasoning and a side of house kale Tuscan salad)
- Gather Originals (with free-range scrambled eggs, quinoa, spinach, bacon, mushrooms, onions). Ask for no quinoa.
- Chopped Salad (tomatoes, spinach, arugula, red onions, hard-boiled egg, walnuts, bacon, apple cider vinaigrette)
- Cobb Salad (with spinach, cage-free chicken, kale, hard-boiled egg, bacon, red onions, tomatoes, plant-based ranch dressing)
- Asian Cauliflower Rice (cauliflower rice, broccoli, lemon poached shrimp, carrots, sautéed onions seasoned mushrooms). Ask to exclude carrots.
- Zucchini Noodles Pad Thai (zucchini noodles, carrots, free-range marinated chicken breast, seasoned mushrooms, cauliflower florets). Ask to exclude carrots.
- Zucchini Noodles Bolognese (zucchini Zoodles, Gather Grass-fed Beef Crumble, bell peppers, seasoned mushrooms, sautéed onions, oven-roasted basil tomato)
Origin Kitchen + Bar
A restaurant offering breakfast and lunch food in a modern and chic setting with stylish decor in an industrial style.
Address: 4438 McKinney Ave # 150, Dallas, TX 75205, United States
- Tue – Thu from 7:30 am – 2 pm; 5 pm – 10 pm
- Friday from 7:30 am – 11 pm
- Saturday from 8:30 am- 2 pm; 5 pm – 11 pm
- Sunday from 9 am – 3 pm
- Monday from 7:30 am – 2 pm
Here are their keto-friendly options to try out:
- Origin Side Salad (with mixed greens, red onion, goat cheese, tomato and dressing of your choice). Option to add protein (salmon, chicken, steak, shrimp)
- Warm Brussel Salad (with brussels, mustard poppy seed vinaigrette, walnuts, shaved parmesan, and garnished with black lava sea salt). Option to add protein (salmon, chicken, steak or shrimp)
- The Regular (with pasture-raised chicken, Brussel sprouts, spinach, caramelized onions, pecans, honey vin). Option to add goat cheese or avocado.
- Thai Salmon (with seared salmon, sliced jalapeno, arugula, baby tomatoes, apples, spinach, soy reduction). Ask to exclude apples.
- Duroc Pork Tenderloin (with herb and goat cheese stuffed roasted tomatoes; shallots, brussels with bacon, garlic; basil mustard demi on the side)
- Shrimp & Grits (sautéed shrimp, goat cheese infused grits with roasted poblano cream sauce)
A restaurant offering shared plates and entrees and handcrafted cocktails in a cozy setting.
Address: 1520 Elm St #201, Dallas, TX 75201, United States
- Tue – Thu from 11 am – 12 am
- Friday from 11 am – 2 am
- Saturday from 10 am – 2 am
- Monday from 11 am – 2 pm
Here are some of their ketogenic dishes you can try:
- Lobster Grilled Cheese (Maine lobster, tarragon, white cheddar cheese, brie, grainy mustard, paisano bread)
- Luke’s Hot Chicken (golden fried chicken breast, Boston lettuce, peri peri spice, bacon lard, white bbq, bread and butter pickles, American cheese, southern bun). Avoid the bun.
- Luke’s Hot Chicken (golden fried chicken breast, American cheese, peri peri spice, bacon lard, bread and butter pickles, white bbq, Boston lettuce, southern bun)
- Truffle Fries (white truffle oil, shaved pecorino, house-made ketchup)
- Zoodles (extra virgin olive oil, basil, roasted garlic, sherry, heirloom tomato, pecorino, white balsamic, crusty french bread). Avoid the french bread.
- Fresh Catch (pan-seared, zucchini, braised Brussel sprouts, bacon lardon, wild mushroom, pearl onion, apple-cider fumet)
A modern Texas restaurant offering all-day American comfort food in a stylish setting.
Address: 1530 Main St, Dallas, TX 75201, United States
- Mon – Thu from 7 am – 10 pm
- Fri – Sat from 7 am – 11 pm
- Sunday from 7 am – 9 pm
Here are their low carb, keto dishes you can try:
- CBD Omelet (wild mushrooms, spinach, gruyere cheese or tx cheddar, ham, caramelized onions)
- Baby Lettuces (fresh herbs, shaved radish, sherry vinaigrette)
- Power Greens ( sunflower sprouts, kale, shaved broccoli, sprouts, lemon-agave dressing)
- Chopped Salad (crispy chicken, bacon, bleu cheese, avocado, tomato, buttermilk dressing) A choice to add grilled chicken.
- Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup (tx gold cheddar, mushroom duxelles, gruyere)
- Crab Louie Salad (baby gem, lump crab, farm egg, avocado, Louie dressing)
- Wedge Salad (roasted tomato, brioche, bleu cheese, pork belly)
- Charred Octopus (baby leeks, grain mustard, Marcona almonds)
Nick and Sam’s
A restaurant with a swanky setting offering prime meats and seafood.
Address: 3008 Maple Ave, Dallas, TX 75201, United States
- Sun – Thu from 5 pm – 10 pm
- Fri – Sat from 5 pm – 11 pm
Listed below are their keto-friendly options to try out:
- Calamari (with tomato basil, roasted garlic aioli)
- Bang Bang Broccoli (with serrano aioli, tempura, sesame)
- Tempura Rock Shrimp (with brussel leaves and creamy spicy mayo)
- Roasted Portobello (with roasted tomato vinaigrette, asparagus)
- Field Greens (with raspberry vinaigrette or blue cheese dressing)
- Burrata (with strawberry, heirloom tomato, basil pesto)
- Smoked Bacon Cobb (with nueske’s bacon, jumbo lump crab, dijon vinaigrette)
- Joe’s Ultimate (with spinach, romaine, tomatoes, avocado, carrots, cucumbers, kalamata olives, olive oil, champagne vinaigrette). Ask to exclude carrots.
- Broccolini (with Calabrian chili and shaved parmesan)
- Filet Mignon + Side of Mushrooms and Onions
- Prime Aged Ribeye + Side of Mushrooms and Onions
A popular local cafe, offering traditional Greek foods in a homey setting.
Address: 4914 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75206, United States
- Mon – Thu from 11 am – 2:30 pm; 5 pm – 9:45 pm
- Friday from 11 am – 2:30 pm; 5 pm – 10:30 pm
- Saturday from 12 pm – 10:30 pm
Here are their keto-friendly options:
- Large Greek Salad
- Large Greek Salad with Meat (with a choice of gyro meat or blackened chicken)
- Horiatiki (traditional greek salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, kalamata olives, lots of feta cheese and their greek dressing)
- Avgolemono – Cup or Bowl (egg and lemon soup)
- Moussaka (casserole with layers of ground eggplant and beef)
- Chicken Lemonato (chicken sauteed in lemon butter)
- Charbroiled Chicken (marinated, boneless chicken breast)
- Broiled Scampi (shrimp marinated in their special sauce, grilled to perfection)
- Broiled Scampi (shrimp marinated in their own special sauce, grilled to perfection)
- Greek Veal (veal sauteed with onions and mushrooms )
- Kostas Favorite (large salad with broiled scampi and lamb chops)
A restaurant offering Mediterranean dishes with a wide variety of wine and cocktails.
Address: 4270 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 75219, United States
- Tue – Thu from 11 am – 10 pm
- Fri – Sat from 11 am – 11 pm
- Sunday from 5 pm – 10 pm
Here are their ketogenic dishes you can choose from:
- Spicy Roasted Eggplant (with roasted peppers, tomato, garlic)
- Brussel Sprouts (eggplant, Moroccan vinaigrette, fennel, Marcona almonds)
- Kale and Radicchio (lemon, anchovy, pecorino)
- Roasted Cauliflower (roasted carrots, feta, pickled onion, olives, crispy brussels). Avoid the carrots.
- Cold Poached Salmon (roasted pepper, olives, cucumber, capers, spinach, farm egg)
- Wood Oven Roasted Lamb (cherry tomato, arugula, pickled onion, tzatziki)
- Crispy Duck Leg (warm mushrooms, purslane, fregola salad, Marcona, peaches). Ask to exclude peaches.
- Beef Filet Kebab (roasted eggplant purée, green chermoula, za’atar)
A restaurant offering French cuisine in an elegant, contemporary and modern setting.
Address: 400 S Record St, Dallas, TX 75202, United States
- Mon – Thu from 11:30 am – 2 pm; 4 pm – 10 pm
- Friday from 11:30 am – 2 pm; 4 pm – 10:30 pm
- Saturday from 5 pm – 10:30 pm
Here is a list of the keto-friendly dishes you can eat:
- Rillette de Saumon (smoked salmon, caraway lavash, dill). Avoid the caraway lavash (bread).
- Champignons (chèvre, mushroom duxelles, truffle)
- Salade Verte (tarragon-shallot vinaigrette, butter lettuce)
- L’oeuf Poché (wild mushroom, poached egg, vin jaune)
- Coquelet Rôti (roasted chicken, sunchoke, salsify, natural jus)
- Petite Salade Verte (tarragon-shallot vinaigrette, butter lettuce)
- Black Truffle Caesar (parmesan cheese, gem lettuce, brioche croutons). Ask to exclude the croutons.
- Avocado Salad (soft egg, shaved vegetables, blue cheese, lemon-dijon vinaigrette)
- Salmon Rillette (cold smoked salmon, pickled shallot, crème fraîche, baguette). Avoid the baguette.
A restaurant offering French-American dishes in a modern, chic setting.
Address: 3020 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75206, United States
- Mon – Thu from 5 pm – 10 pm
- Fri – Sat from 5 pm – 11 pm
Listed below are their ketogenic dishes you can choose from:
- Le Saumon Fumé Et Sa Garniture (house-cured smoked salmon with onions, cornichons, dijon mustard, free cage boiled eggs, garlic toast points). Avoid the garlic toast.
- La Pâté Fait Maison (with condiments, country style homemade pâté)
- La Tartare De Boeuf (prime filet of beef tenderloin with cognac, dijon, capers, toast points). Avoid the toast.
- Les Crevettes St. Martin’s (pan-seared jumbo shrimps with champagne dijon sauce)
- Les Escargots St. Martin’s (with roasted shallots, snails, roasted garlic butter sauce)
- La Salade César (with parmesan tuile, caesar romaine lettuce)
- Le Filet de Sole St. Martin’s (shrimps, sauteed filet of lemon sole, caper, mushroom, belle meunière sauce)
- Le Carré D’ Agneau Grillé (grilled rack of lamb, rosemary tomato sauce, roasted garlic)
- Le Blanc De Poulet Au Boursin (sauteed thin slice of farm-raised chicken breast, asparagus, mushroom, parsley, Boursin cheese)
A luxe and chic steakhouse offering Subterranean seafood and meat dishes.
Address: 600 N Akard St, Dallas, TX 75201, United States
- Mon – Thu from 11 am – 2:30 pm; 5:30 pm – 10 pm
- Friday from 11 am – 2:30 pm; 5:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Saturday from 5 pm – 10:30 pm
Here are their keto-friendly options:
- Tuna Tartare (avocado, sweet chili sauce, cilantro, wonton chips). Avoid the wonton chips.
- Wagyu Carpaccio (lemon vinaigrette, arugula, shaved parmesan, preserved lemon)
- Crispy Calamari (arugula, cherry peppers, garlic aioli, sofrito)
- Tempura Rock Shrimp (sweet chili aioli, scallion, sesame)
- Caesar (romaine, parmesan, caesar dressing, crouton). Ask to exclude croutons.
- Steakhouse Wedge (blue cheese, tomato, herbs, bacon, blue cheese dressing)
- Crisp Chicken 5-pepper Linguini (peppers, basil, olive, beurre blanc, onion)
- Forest Mushrooms (garlic butter, herbs, shallot)
- Steaks and Chops Served with Saucière of Their Steak Sauce on Request
A restaurant offering sophisticated dishes in a cozy setting.
Address: 1608 Elm St, Dallas, TX 75201, United States
- Mon – Wed from 11 am – 2:30 pm
- Thu – Sat from 11 am – 2:30 pm; 6 pm – 10 pm
Here are their ketogenic options based on their menu:
- French Omelette (with seasonal salad, mornay sauce)
- House-Cured Salmon Gravlax (everything bagel, arugula salad, tomato). Avoid the bagel.
- Tomato Soup (parmesan cream, Spanish olive oil, fried bread). Avoid the bread.
- Deviled Eggs (chives, caviar)
- Baby Lettuces (with seeds, sunflower vinaigrette). Choice of salmon, tuna, shrimp, soft boiled egg or chicken.
- Chopped Kale (with radish, avocado, egg, Marcona almonds, Manchego). Choice of salmon, tuna, shrimp, soft boiled egg or chicken.
- Arugula (Meyer lemon, goat cheese, mint, pistachio crisp). Choice of salmon, tuna, shrimp, soft boiled egg or chicken.
- Farro Bowl (cauliflower green goddess, Marcona almonds, cherries). Ask to exclude cherries. Choice of salmon, tuna, shrimp, soft boiled egg or chicken.
- Beef Tartare (mustard, gem lettuce, olives, fried bread). Avoid the fried bread.
- Filet of Beef (spinach, cauliflower, mole bordelaise)
With this list, you will not need to look for a place to eat for hours! Now that you know where to go when you want to eat out, all that is left to do is to get your friends or loved ones, choose a place from this list and enjoy a delicious dish without ruining your keto diet!