Are you bored with ways searching for keto restaurants in Columbus, Ohio? Or maybe you are here for the first time and you are wondering where to eat great food that is also low carb?
Well, whatever the reason, we understand that searching for keto restaurants that have both low carb food and plus tasty dishes can be hard. That’s why we decided to land you a hand.
We have chosen the best keto-friendly restaurants in Columbus, OH that offer low carb dishes! Remember, there are always other ways of eating low carb food – just stay away from the bakery! And here they are:
A contemporary style restaurant offering delicious Mediterranean foods like gyros, kebabs, falafel and more.
Address: 2985 N High St, Columbus, OH 43202, United States
- Mon – Thu from 11 am – 9 pm
- Fri – Sat from 11 am – 10 pm
- Sunday from 11 am – 8 am
Here are their keto-approved dishes based on their menu:
- Baba Ghanoush (a blend of ground charcoal-roasted eggplant with tahini sauce, seasoned lightly with olive oil and garlic)
- Lavash Salad (diced fresh tomatoes, parsley, garlic, cucumbers, and fresh mint topped with tahini sauce)
- Fatoush Salad (a mixture of chopped romaine lettuce, green onions, bell peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, radishes, seasoned pita chips, garlic, sumac, lemon, olive oil and fresh herbs). Ask to exclude the seasoned pita chips.
- Greek Salad (tomatoes, romaine lettuce, and cucumbers, topped with Greek feta cheese, kalamata olives and a house dressing)
- Low-Carb Salad (choice of any salad topped with lamb, chicken or beef)
- Shawarma (Beef & Lamb) Sandwich (home style-sliced roasted lamb and beef, with tomatoes, lettuce, and topped with tahini sauce). Ask for no bread.
- Kabob Sandwich (your choice of charcoal-roasted lamb, beef or chicken, onions, tomatoes, and lettuce, dressed with tahini sauce). Ask for no bread.
- Kefta Sandwich (choice of ground lamb and beef, or ground chicken seasoned to perfection, tomatoes, lettuce, and dressed with tahini sauce). Ask for no bread.
- Shish kabob (beef tenderloin with tahini sauce, Chicken with garlic sauce or Lamb with tahini sauce)
- Lamb Chops Choice of grilled lamb chops with tahini sauce)
- Red Snapper Fish (whole fish smothered in spices and fried to golden brown)
A modern cafe and a lounge bar offering great food, and carefully sourced, organic New American fare.
Address: 951 N High St, Columbus, OH 43201, United States
Open Hours: Mon – Fri from 9 am – 10 pm
Listed below are the keto-approved dishes from this restaurant:
- Simple Salad (seasonal mix of greens tossed with rustic croutons and cafe vinaigrette). Ask to exclude the rustic croutons.
- Soup & Salad (bowl of soup with a small salad topped with bacon, tomato and egg)
- Chopped Salad (applewood smoked turkey, avocado, blue cheese, almonds, bacon, apples with cafe vinaigrette). Ask to exclude the apples.
- Village Salad (roasted chicken, avocado, tomatoes, goat cheese, corn, dates and almonds with champagne vinaigrette). Ask to exclude the corn and dates.
- Korma Bowl (spicy tomato-cashew curry sauce with rotisserie roasted chicken or seared tofu, brown rice and steamed vegetables). Ask to exclude the brown rice.
- Bbq Pork Burrito (braised Niman Ranch pork with homemade barbecue sauce, cheddar, seared veggies, avocado, tortilla chips and Northstar’s salsa). Ask for no tortilla chips.
- High Street Veggie (crunchy vegetables, jalapeños, mushrooms, tomatoes, sunflowers seeds, aged provolone and Grana Padano)
A fancy, special-occasion diner with old-school interior, offering a sophisticated American cuisine in a cozy setting.
Address: 169 E Beck St, Columbus, OH 43206, United States
- Sun – Thu from 11 am – 10 pm
- Fri – Sat from 11 am – 11 pm
Here is a list of their delicious keto-friendly dishes that you can try out:
- Carpaccio (beef, fennel, marinated portobello mushroom, parmesan Reggiano cheese, arugula, and chipotle aioli)
- Mussels (PEI mussels, sautéed pancetta, sherry, shallots, cream, sage and toasted baguette). Avoid the baguette.
- Potstickers (chicken, scallions, artichoke and ginger potstickers with Asian slaw and citrus sweet chili sauce)
- Calamari & Shrimp (crispy shrimp and calamari, golden brown with remoulade and cocktail sauce)
- Tartare (ahi tuna, crème fraîche, wasabi and gaufrette potatoes). Ask to exclude the potatoes.
- Lobster Bisque (with sherry chantilly, diced shrimp and chives)
- House (field greens, hearts of palm, gorgonzola cheese, tomatoes and champagne vinaigrette)
- Caesar (grilled little gem lettuce, parmesan brioche bread crumbs, caesar dressing and parmesan Reggiano cheese). Ask to avoid the bread crumbs.
- Shrimp & Grits (jumbo gulf shrimp, roasted sweet corn and aged cheddar grits, tomato broth, spicy tasso ham, and scallions). Ask to exclude the roasted sweet corn.
- Snapper (pan-seared and served with a tomato-fennel bouillabaisse with clams, rouille, mussels, and grilled baguette)
- Cedar Plank Salmon (potato rostii, golden beets, tomatoes, wilted spinach, lake Erie Creamery feta schmear and a roasted strawberry vinaigrette). Ask to exclude the potato.
Happy Greek Restaurant and Pub
A casual eatery that offers a party room, serving a variety of traditional Greek dishes. Certain features of this menu can make great keto options!
Address: 660 N High St, Columbus, OH 43215, United States
- Mon – Thu from 11 am – 10 pm
- Fri – Sat from 11 am – 11 pm
- Sunday from 12 pm – 10 pm
In the list below are the ketogenic dishes from their menu:
- Feta & Olives (feta cheese and Kalamata olives marinated in extra virgin olive oil and fresh herbs)
- Sautéed Calamari (tender baby squid sautéed in red wine tomato sauce and fresh garlic, topped with feta and Romano)
- Garithes (tiger shrimp sautéed in garlic, extra virgin olive oil and red wine tomato sauce, topped with feta and Romano)
- Spinach Feta Dip (finely chopped baby spinach blended with onions, feta cheese, and extra virgin olive oil)
- Melitzanosalata (Eggplant Dip) (roasted eggplant, roasted red pepper, fresh garlic, extra virgin olive oil, Kalamata olives and feta cheese)
- Tzatziki (creamy yogurt dip with minced garlic, grated cucumber, and extra virgin olive oil)
- The Mediterranean Salad (romaine hearts, cucumber, mixed greens, mint, green pepper, fresh parsley, tomato, spices and red onion tossed in extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and black pepper with crisp pita chips). Avoid the pita chips.
- Horiatiki Salata (the Greek Village Salad with fresh tomato, red onion, feta, green pepper, cucumber, Kalamata olives and olive oil vinaigrette dressing)
- Greek Salad (romaine hearts, tomato, onion, green pepper, cucumber, Kalamata olives and feta with a side of our creamy garlic dressing)
- Vegetarian Couscous Plaki (roasted tomato, onion, zucchini, spinach, mushroom, pepper and Kalamata olives in a light tomato sauce sprinkled with freshly grated Pecorino Romano atop couscous)
- Grilled Chicken
- Mediterranean Seafood Trio (tiger shrimp, scallops and mussels sautéed in olive oil with, green pepper, roasted eggplant, fresh herbs, portobello mushroom, spinach, red onion and garlic, topped with lemon sauce and Pecorino Romano)
- Char-Broiled Snapper (with lemon juice, garlic and fresh herbs in lemon-butter wine sauce with Pecorino Romano)
- Char-Broiled Atlantic Salmon (with garlic, fresh herbs, lemon butter wine sauce)
- Shrimp and Scallops Olympus (sautéed in wine sauce with spinach, green pepper, tomato, onion and fresh herbs topped with feta and Pecorino Romano)
- Scallops à la Greek (sautéed with fresh garlic, extra virgin olive oil, basil, topped with garlic butter wine sauce and freshly grated Pecorino Romano)
- Lamb Kebob (marinated lamb tenderloin, green pepper, onion, topped with light lemon-garlic sauce)
- Chicken Kebob (marinated chicken breast, green pepper, onion, light lemon-garlic sauce)
- Filet of Beef Kebob (marinated Filet Mignon, green pepper, onion, topped with light lemon-garlic sauce)
- Chicken -or- Beef Shawarma Platter (pan-seared marinated strips of chicken breast or julienned filet mignon, with sesame tahini sauce, green pepper, tomato, onion)
A stylish place serving grilled meats, seafood and sushi in a contemporary setting.
Address: 570 N High St, Columbus, OH 43215, United States
- Mon – Thu from 4:30 pm – 10 pm
- Fri – Sat from 4:30 pm – 10 pm
- Sunday from 4:30 pm – 9 pm
Here are their delicious keto-friendly dishes that you can choose from:
- Surf & Turf Carpaccio (chilled Wagyu beef, asparagus, jumbo lump crab, tarragon aioli)
- Jumbo Lump Crab Avocado Cocktail (gazpacho relish, wonton chips, chili vinaigrette). Ask to exclude the wonton chips.
- Duroc Bacon (smoked, oven-roasted, glazes with cider vinegar)
- Shellfish & Sushi Tower (spicy tuna crunch roll, Alaskan king crab, lobster, Colossal U-6 shrimp, oysters)
- Kale & Brussels Sprouts (roasted almonds, goat cheese, raspberry balsamic vinaigrette, dried cranberries, goat cheese croquette)
- Classic Caesar (house-made warm garlic croutons). Ask to exclude the croutons.
- The Wedge (iceberg, smoked bacon, fine blue cheese, egg, French dressing)
- Spicy Tuna Crunch (spicy tuna, tobiko, cream cheese, wasabi tempura, avocado, eel sauce, spicy mayo)
- The King’s Tail (tempura lobster, tobiko, scallions, daikon, asparagus, carrots, avocado, spicy-sweet chili)
- Shrimp Tempura (shrimp tempura, crab, avocado, tobiko, cucumber, sesame seed furikake, spicy mayo, eel sauce)
- The Burger (a blend of sirloin and tenderloin, American cheese, lettuce, house sauce, sea salt fries). Avoid the sea salt fries.
- Steak Duxelle (filet mignon, mushroom duxelles, cabernet sauce)
- Steak Oscar(filet mignon, Alaskan king crab, béarnaise, grilled asparagus)
- Parmesan-Crusted Lemon Sole (red and yellow tomato ragout, grilled asparagus, lemon garlic sauce)
- Five-Spiced Ahi Tuna(seared, bok choy, herbed, wasabi lime aioli, soy drizzle)
Cafe Istanbul Easton
A unique restaurant with a festive interior offering traditional Turkish dishes.
Address: 3983 Worth Ave, Columbus, OH 43219, United States
- Mon – Thu from 11 am – 10 pm
- Fri – Sat from 11 am – 10:30 pm
- Sunday from 11 am – 9:30 pm
Listed below are the delicious keto-approved dishes from this restaurant:
- Ezme (finely chopped tomatoes, walnuts, onions, and hot peppers mixed in olive oil and herbs)
- Babaganoush (smoked eggplant puree flavored with olive oil tahini, and garlic)
- Eggplant with sauce (cubes of lightly fried eggplant combined with onions, fresh red peppers, and garlic in our homemade tomato sauce)
- Cacik (a large side of our freshly made yogurt seasoned with dill, minced cucumbers, and a touch of garlic)
- Sauteed Liver cubes (cubes of tender calf liver sauteed with herbs and assorted herbs). Served with sweet red onion and topped with sumac and parsley.
- Shepherd Salad (diced Roma tomatoes, red onions, bell peppers, cucumbers, and parsley tossed with olive oil and ed vinegar)
- Mixed Green Salad (fresh assorted field greens, crumbled feta cheese, tossed with fresh lemon juice and olive oil)
- House Salad (fresh assorted field greens, crumbled feta cheese, tossed with fresh lemon juice and olive oil)
- Shish Kebab (tender cubes of lamb marinated in their special house sauce and chargrilled)
- Special Beyti (special Beyti Kebab wrapped in their lavash bread topped with their tomato sauce and served with yogurt)
- Chicken Kebab (hand-cut cubes of chicken breast marinated in their special sauce and chargrilled)
- Adana Kebab (seasoned ground lamb flavored with onions, red bell pepper and grilled on flat skewers)
- Lamb Chops (delicately marinated and chargrilled lamb chops topped with oregano leaves)
- Chef’s Stuffed Chicken (grilled chicken stuffed with asparagus, topped with cheddar cheese, served with fresh sauteed spinach)
- Shrimp Spinach Casserole(jumbo shrimp baked with cream sauce and baby spinach, topped with mozzarella cheese and served with rice pilaf). Avoid the side of rice pilaf.
A cozy restaurant serving Korea and Japanese dishes.
Address: 974 W 5th Ave, Columbus, OH 43212, United States
- Tue – Thu from 11 am – 2 pm; 4 pm – 10 pm
- Friday from 11 am – 10:30 pm
- Saturday from 5 pm – 10:30 pm
Here are the keto-friendly dishes that you can try out at this restaurant:
- Gyoza (pork and chicken or vegetable potstickers with a savory house-made sauce)
- Calamari (choice of grilled or beer-battered tempura with balsamic vinaigrette, wasabi vinaigrette, hot sauce, tempura sauce). Choose grilled calamari.
- Spicy Crab Salad (mixed greens salad, eel sauce, tempura flakes, topped with sesame seeds)
- Carpaccio (fresh mixed greens, light wasabi mayo, tomatoes, ponzu)
- Seaweed Salad (Japanese seaweed mixed with cucumber and sesame seeds)
- Suno-Mono-Mono (seaweed salad, 1 piece of shrimp, surf clam, octopus, striped bass, crab stick and cucumber topped with citrus ponzu sauce)
- Gunkan (fresh salmon, crab stick, avocado, seaweed salad, and tobiko, topped with mono-mono dressing wrapped in cucumber skin)
- Fire Chicken (spicy garlic chicken stir-fry with broccoli, jalapeños, carrots, mushrooms, onions, cabbage and a side of white rice). Avoid the side of white rice.
- Bulgogi (thinly sliced Korean marinated beef or chicken accompanied with onions, mushrooms, broccoli, carrots with a side of white rice). Avoid the side of rice.
- Uni Shooter (uni, quail egg, sriracha, scallions, salmon roe, and sesame seeds with ponzu)
An elegant restaurant offering regional American dishes in a comfortable atmosphere.
Address: 1835 Polaris Pkwy, Columbus, OH 43240, United States
- Mon – Sat from 11 am – 10 pm
- Sunday from 10 am – 9 am
Here are their delicious keto-friendly dishes that you can try:
- Parmesan Encrusted Chicken (parmesan-crusted chicken breast sauteed and served with garlic mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables). Avoid the mashed potatoes.
- Baby Back BBQ Ribs (basted with tangy BBQ sauce with French fries and creamy coleslaw). Avoid French fries.
- Chicken Tender Filet (served with barbecue and fresh-cut fries and jalapeno ranch sauce). Avoid the fries.
- Grilled Salmon Oscar (topped with sweet crabmeat, demi-glace and bearnaise sauce and served with asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes). Avoid the garlic mashed potatoes.
- Tomato Basil Chicken (topped with tomato basil cream sauce). Served with fresh vegetables and zucchini risotto.
- Chicken and Crawfish Gumbo (chicken, andouille sausage, crawfish, okra and vegetables)
- Energy Breakfast (scrambled egg whites served with grilled chicken breast, tomato, spinach and mushrooms)
- Western Omelette (ham, onions, peppers, cheddar and pepper jack cheeses). Served with a side of cheddar cheese grits or fruit cup.
- California Omelette (mushrooms, avocado, green onion, basil, tomato and shallots, sour cream, cheddar and Swiss cheese). Served with a side of cheddar cheese grits or fruit cup)
- Spinach, Mushroom, Cheese and Bacon Omelette (fresh spinach, sautéed mushrooms, green onions, bacon and cheddar cheese). Served with a side of cheddar cheese grits or fruit cup.
A modern restaurant in a historic building serving American cuisine in a casual setting.
Address: 793 N High St, Columbus, OH 43215, United States
- Mon – Thu from 4 pm – 10 pm
- Friday from 4 pm – 12 am
- Saturday from 11 am – 12 am
- Sunday from 11 am – 10 pm
Listed below are the keto-approved dishes from this restaurant:
- Marinated Olives (imported and house marinated olives)
- Lemon Artichoke Dip (roasted artichokes, parmesan, gruyère, lemon, arugula, cheddar, housemade chips)
- Tuna Tartare (fresh sushi-grade tuna, sesame yum yum sauce, crispy wontons, cucumber). Avoid the wontons.
- Short Ribs + Shrimp (pulled beef short rib, sautéed shrimp, tomato jus, white cheddar grits)
- Short Ribs + Shrimp (pulled beef short rib, tomato, sautéed shrimp, white cheddar grits)
- Roasted Beet Salad (baby arugula, roasted beets, toasted walnuts, extra virgin olive oil, Cloverton cheese, balsamic reduction)
- Shrimp Bucatini (sautéed shrimp, rendered bacon, semi-dried tomatoes, asparagus, corn, basil pesto cream, chili flake). Ask to exclude the corn.
- All Natural Fried Chicken (housemade fried chicken, white cheddar grits, black pepper gravy, crispy brussels sprouts)
Now that you have a list of more options of the best places to eat low carb, keto foods, there are only a few things left for you to do… Grab a friend, pick a place, choose your dish and enjoy while still staying in ketosis!
For more restaurants near you, see our complete list!